Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: people refuse to sit next to you

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I was sitting in a round table with some family member and the table started filling from the side of said family member, meaning the other seat next to me was the last one to be filled.

And this is not the first time, it has happened many times in such occasions, even in square tables, people rather sit on the front than besides me.

Maybe I come off as too intimidating and serious or give such gloomy vibe, idk.

Yes. In the youth commune, several youth moved away from me snickering.

all these acts of inhumanity require consequences

That’s a creep-trait

I was sitting in a round table with some family member and the table started filling from the side of said family member, meaning the other seat next to me was the last one to be filled.

And this is not the first time, it has happened many times in such occasions, even in square tables, people rather sit on the front than besides me.

mogs me u must be tallfag. People sit by me and hog the space cause I am manlet

legit my goal for next year is sitting in the middle of class so people HAVE to sit around me HAHAHAHAHAHA

On the bus or train there has never been another person my age who willingly sits next to me. Only old ugly men do:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

To be fair I dislike sitting next to other ppl.

But it also fucks me up seeing others try to quickly move away from me to another seat

Truecel trait : you are sitting alone in a table with several chairs, and a group of people ask you to gtfo to let them sit together