Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: people openly insult you cuz they're subconsciously not threatened by you cuz of your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've had it where people I don't know in others years in my school have openly said how fucked up my face is to their friends when it's obvious I can hear but they don't even care cuz due to my face they feel subconsciously unthreatened and they think i can't do shit.

A good example of where something happened to me which wouldn'tve happened to a chad was when:

I b walking down da street
2 ppl ahead of me, 13 yr olds probably.
When I b about to walk past them one of them comes up to me and does this autistic dance Infront of me and there friend b laughing

Im 17. Twice their height. Had my hood up. But I'm an ugly truecel.

Youre thirteen, you see someone twice your height walking down da street would you feel brave enough to do that?, Only if they have incel face u would.

at school a year 7 once blocked the door and wouldnt let me through but some attractive people were allowed through, fuck it all, i hate this fucking world. i wish he did it to me now, i'd fucking split his head open.

My own mother said I look like a serial killer once

you should have beat the shit out of them for harassing you

you should have beat the shit out of them for harassing you
i started doing this recently

but yeah ppldon’t rlly take me seriously despite being black

They know you probably aren’t going to do shit

after a decade of bullying u become resistant to it

I don’t even mind bullies cause what they say is true most the time, and nobody can match the hatred I have for myself.

the only exceptions being the schizophrenia from IT. Everything they say is false, and deep down their animal brain knows it to.

at school a year 7 once blocked the door and wouldnt let me through but some attractive people were allowed through, fuck it all, i hate this fucking world. i wish he did it to me now, i'd fucking split his head open.
I would've smacked the cunt

I would've smacked the cunt

his head ended at my elbow, i wouldve got gang raped by year 11's if i did this i reckon (especially since im ugly) and femoid cunts saying how out of order and angry i am.

his head ended at my elbow, i wouldve got gang raped by year 11's if i did this i reckon (especially since im ugly) and femoid cunts saying how out of order and angry i am.
weapon

so ur gonna be their bitch? fuck them

too late now, it was 4 years ago. the little shit has probably had more sex than ill ever have so its over

Been insulted my whole life ngl

One guy made a joke about my big nose once, and now all the time every day it’s just jokes about my nose, I’m going insane