Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: People laugh at you when you're just minding your business

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
I went outside for groceries and people glance and my face and snicker to themselves...
and if they're in a group sometimes they will burst out laughing...
over.

Sometimes I think to myself that I might not be as ugly as I think I am, but then I go outside and people start laughing at me...

No, it is so brutal people cannot see me. INVISIBLE.

That’s why I try and never leave my place as much as possible, I hate going to places where there are a lot of normies.

It’s happened to me aswell, a middle aged couple started laughing at me, nothing is worse then people laughing at you we are a joke to them.

I went outside for groceries and people glance and my face and snicker to themselves...
over.

Sometimes I think to myself that I might not be as ugly as I think I am, but then I go outside and people start laughing at me...
yeah happens to me too that’s why it’s best to stay at home allday

We should not be driven inside because of weak normies. We need to find any ways we can to cheat them.

That’s why I try and never leave my place as much as possible, I hate going to places where there are a lot of normies.
JFL yeah I don't really go out unless I'm getting groceries or if I absolutely have to for college...
Even on the campus, the other students have a way of making you feel like an outsider. Like you're not allowed to be there, or your presence is some kind of crime, it's very eerie. It would be nice to atleast feel at peace on the campus, but I feel even more like a stranger as opposed to anywhere else. It's not fair...

I experienced the same thing

Yeah I went outside to get groceries today and it happened again.
Why even bother at this point.
Makes me want to stay inside and never go and never get groceries again. But if I do that I starve.

I hate this happening stupid normies

Yeah I went outside to get groceries today and it happened again.
Why even bother at this point.
Makes me want to stay inside and never go and get groceries again. But if I don't do that I starve.
People my age one time laughed at me and tried to scare me when I was just walking somewhere

When I was 11 just cycling some teenage foids (like 17 years old) walking past me on the road said "hiiii" to me and I said hi back and they all just started fucking laughing. Wasnt even staring at them just cycling to the shop to buy snacks :feelsbadman:

over.

Trueceldom is hell

This is why I don’t go outside

When going outside always brings a weapon
Scare the shit out of them

I always carry Brass knuckles

Never had a positive experience with normalfags.