Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: people block you all the time

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
they dont fear any "consequences" coz they sense there are none :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they block you for the slighest "offence" and often NO offence at all, just didnt like to interact with you or just feel you're somehow "useless" to them and just lose interest.

brutal.

Hahahaha, welcome to my ignore list OP

If they block you for the smallest reason, they wanted to block you anyways and needed an excuse.

If they block you for the smallest reason, they wanted to block you anyways and needed an excuse.
normies cant tolerate autists. even autists cant tolerat each other. its a fucked up clown world

A comment from a user here yesterday stuck with me, he said that me being autistic isn't an excuse to be annoying. I have always felt that I am unwanted and a nuisance to the people around me which is why I keep myself to myself and restrain my personality. When I sometimes let it out I am met with pushback and shame. I have been thinking about it since yesterday and am still sad. Autists truly are just tolerated by NTs :cryfeels:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I will never block you:feelsstudy:

At times yes, but personally it's more about being invisible to others, like a ghost that wanders unseen