Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Pee is always dark from drinking soda (or other health reasons)

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★
Personally my pee isn't always dark since I do drink tons of water due to my constipation. Last time I had a soda was like on last Saturday or so.

But I don't know you guys, personally mine isn't always dark, which I stated above. Do you guys find that as an incel trait?

no. drink even more water

Nah I’ve cut down on juices and soda

I only ever drink raw milk and water, maybe I buy a bottle of soda once every 2 weeks - a month

I enjoy drinking water. It's like a drug with only positive side effects.

Water is the most incel drink.
It's Lifefuel, a glass of ice cold water

Imma get one

I don't drink soda, so no.

my pee is always gold

this applies to rotters who rarely leave the room, but the reverse is also true of some

some incels go too far with the clean living (no friends to smoke/drink with) so their piss is always crystal clear and they can cope with having healthy kidneys

there's a soda in the fridge for later, i am a loser

my pee is crystal clear most of the time
I only drink water and tea (mostly herbal), occasionally I'll have a soft drink, alcohol or coffee, but I treat it as a treat (what an awkward wording :lul:)

I drink lots of water because if I don't it literally makes my face looks bloated overnight.

some incels go too far with the clean living (no friends to smoke/drink with) so their piss is always crystal clear and they can cope with having healthy kidneys

My pee looks like water despite the fact I do drink some coke though. I als odrink a lot.

My pee looks like water despite the fact I do drink some coke though. I als odrink a lot.
you must still be getting enough hydration compared to the substances that kidneys need to filter out, so that's good

you must still be getting enough hydration compared to the substances that kidneys need to filter out, so that's good

My body is a bit weird. I guess I do have some potential that I want to unlock. My metabolism is sometimes over the top. I eat and I have to shit immediately afterwards.