Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait or not? Girls get flustered and clumsy when you talk to them

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
My most recent experience: I was getting on line at a store. I see a mom and her daughter looking at something on the way to the line. It was one of those lines that makes several turns, but the store was fairly empty. The daughter (late teens approx) notices me and I ask if they're on line (I didn't want to cut them off if they were). The daughter kind of mumbled, got all jittery, kept walking and bumped into her mom. I just kept walking ahead.

That's one experience. For me, if there's any interaction with women in public, they either barely make eye contact & are very abrupt, or get all fidgety. I have seen high normie to Chad guys interact with foids in similar situations to mine, and they (the foids) will be more relaxed and try to continue or start a conversation

Either trucreepcel or Chad fakecel. Not many in between (especially likely ones)

My most recent experience: I was getting on line at a store. I see a mom and her daughter looking at something on the way to the line. It was one of those lines that makes several turns, but the store was fairly empty. The daughter (late teens approx) notices me and I ask if they're on line (I didn't want to cut them off if they were). The daughter kind of mumbled, got all jittery, kept walking and bumped into her mom. I just kept walking ahead.

That's one experience. For me, if there's any interaction with women in public, they either barely make eye contact & are very abrupt, or get all fidgety. I have seen high normie to Chad guys interact with foids in similar situations to mine, and they (the foids) will be more relaxed and try to continue or start a conversation
Because she can't stand to look at your subhuman face and height, She smiles and stares at chad in his eyes with no problem and her pussy gets wet

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

fakecel fucking faggot

Maybe they find you so physically attractive that their anxiety spikes and they enter a fuck or fly mode. They can't handle the stress and feel insecure and so want to flee the situation ASAP!

Probably not though.

If rl was an anime yeah. You’re just an intimidating subhuman

I guess super creepy. I can't figure it out either. It's happened to me a few times but I've been told I'm creepy so I guess I'll go with that.

People always like to comment on my appearance though. I've been jokingly called hot/goodlooking, sometimes as an insult, and also ugly plenty of times. I'm no chad regardless so creepy seems most likely.

and I ask if they're on line (I didn't want to cut them off if they were). The daughter kind of mumbled, got all jittery, kept walking and bumped into her mom. I just kept walking ahead.
That was your mistake.
being subhuman is already a criminal offense for them.
But being a submissive niceguy subhuman? Its beyond over :feelsrope:
that was super soy:soy:
Should have just cut the line, without asking, :chad:

It always creeps out foids when a non chad approaches them

That kind of behaviour from females can go both ways : either they're into you and are shy or they are creeped out and want to get away from you ASAP, he assumed it was the former.
Surely the latter.... I'm a bald manlet, never received a compliment, had a low rating on photofeeler, and (before I went blackpill) my online dating success was 0
Either trucreepcel or Chad fakecel. Not many in between (especially likely ones)
Definitely truecreepcel ---- pretty much what I thought

Huh? Thats a Chad trait jfl. Girls Look at you like trash If you Are truecel

Some rice foid once walked into me on public, was staring at her phone like an idiot, I essentially just shoulder barged her lightly and she just lept to the side after realising, was visibly shaking and was making noises of disgust whilst looking down kek.

I just get wide eyed stares like I'm some kinda freak generally, or people visibly see me from several metres away and quickly cross to the other side or walk on the road.