Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait or Autism trait?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Saw people that were around the 20 to 30 years age bracket, even in this age bracket, all these normies aged 20-30 seem much older than me, I can't even pinpoint why or how, their dress style, their body language, their facial features, the tone of voice, the way they speak, the way they talk to each other, I feel like a child compared to them, all I did was observe them because I can't comprehend how people my age and younger are so "adult" like, and I cannot ever imagine myself ever being like them in anyway possible.

Im 32 and feel like I'm 13 years old compared to these 20-30 year olds and I dont see this changing anytime

I dont know if this is an incel trait, or just an autism trait.

both probably ngl

Saw people that were around the 20 to 30 years age bracket, even in this age bracket, all these normies aged 20-30 seem much older than me, I can't even pinpoint why or how, their dress style, their body language, their facial features, the tone of voice, the way they speak, the way they talk to each other, I feel like a child compared to them, all I did was observe them because I can't comprehend how people my age and younger are so "adult" like, and I cannot ever imagine myself ever being like them in anyway possible.

Im 32 and feel like I'm 13 years old compared to these 20-30 year olds and I dont see this changing anytime

I feel like a 12 year old tbh. And even then, some 12 year olds lifemog me. I'm just about to turn 20, yet my life experience in, basically all ways of interaction and romance, is zero

I feel like a 12 year old tbh. And even then, some 12 year olds lifemog me. I'm just about to turn 20, yet my life experience in, basically all ways of interaction and romance, is zero

Its hard when the rest of the world wont allow you to experience things to actually grow, being blocked out from everything you need to grow, youre just fucked. All it takes is others to give you a green light and then you can finally start getting experiencing, but you face a redlight everywhere you go, so you remain stuck

Its hard when the rest of the world wont allow you to experience things to actually grow, being blocked out from everything you need to grow, youre just fucked. All it takes is others to give you a green light and then you can finally start getting experiencing, but you face a redlight everywhere you go, so you remain stuck
I see no lights. Nothing at all. Not any green, not even any red. I'm just sitting alone, feeling genuinely empty inside, while life slips by.

I see no lights. Nothing at all. Not any green, not even any red. I'm just sitting alone, feeling genuinely empty inside, while life slips by.

Youre pretty aware for a 19 year old. When I was 19 I just thought I was living in a bad dream and that everything would get better in the future. It never did.

Youre pretty aware for a 19 year old. When I was 19 I just thought I was living in a bad dream and that everything would get better in the future. It never did.
i thought that back when i was a younger teen. Now that i'm an adult, i see the dark coldness of life.

What's the difference?

Do you think inceldom can make a man take on traits of autistic like behavior and mannerism? or does the NT brain always remain NT no matter what

Do you think inceldom can make a man take on traits of autistic like behavior and mannerism? or does the NT brain always remain NT no matter what
Well, I meant the other way around, that being autist is pretty much a ticket to inceldom. But I figure it could be possible that inceldom could cause autistic behavior and mannerisms, especially if a person is socially castigated in addition to being romanceless and sexless. Isolation and loneliness bring a lot of psychological harm with them.

Growing up I had family friends who thought I had aspergers or high functioning autism. It also doesn't help that I'm Asian and that's the stereotype they have for us.

It never began for autismcels who lacked the ability to function socially from an early age, we're like stunted manchildren in a world of NT adults.

Yes, I feel the same in many ways. There are subtle differences, mainly milestone related, that are hard to relate to. But a lot of them seem old and different.

I think this is an incel trait. On the other hand, a lot of incels say they feel old at 30, which is contradictory to this observation and the way we both feel.

Same OP, for me it's body frame. Every man my age, hell even most women, have a larger body frame. My own mom has bigger wrists than me, it's fucking ridiculous.

Meanwhile, I look like a toddler. Big head, small body, childish facial features, short, childish voice. It's like puberty skipped me.

Same, it seems like everyone my age is a decade ahead of me in terms of social maturity.

fuck. thats relatable af
i feel like every normie i meet (besides brainlet chads) can school me about life