Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait: only animals are your friends

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
camel always makes a good companion

Animals don't like me much either tbh.

Animal companion is genuine Lifefuel. I have a little canary bird who makes loneliness at least a bit easier to bear, in particular when he goes on singing for hours.:feelscomfy:
:ha..feels:that's great buddy boyo

Cope post because dogs or any other animals dosen't giva a fuck about you if you stop feeding them... It's a fucked up twisted thinking but it's 100% accurate. I'm aware is flawed to think like that but the action are speaking... :blackpill:
If you are a dog or cat owner and you die alone in your house your pet will gonna eat you slowly but surely. :feelsseriously:

Life is something :feelsseriously:

I literally have zero friends and didn’t have a foid friend since puberty like a based down to earth guy

Animals treat me better and are better than humans

They instantly become my companions in my wanderings of Istanbul just like pets from video games

I’m literally like theon from a dance with dragons , he started to be friends with dogs and shit and thinked crows were talking to him and he was also the prince of winterfell and a ghost in winterfell just like yours truly, me
Cats are just the best to me. I'm so in tune with them I understand their body language on an emotional level. I've had cats randomly approach me, demanding to be pet, when I felt like shit :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Cope post because dogs or any other animals dosen't giva a fuck about you if you stop feeding them... It's a fucked up twisted thinking but it's 100% accurate. I'm aware is flawed to think like that but the action are speaking... :blackpill:
If you are a dog or cat owner and you die alone in your house your pet will gonna eat you slowly but surely. :feelsseriously:

Life is something :feelsseriously:
Do you want them to die? They are just doing the normal thing ffs don’t be idiot

Cats are just the best to me. I'm so in tune with them I understand their body language on an emotional level. I've had cats randomly approach me, demanding to be pet, when I felt like shit :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Yeah same