Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: one of your parents is an extreme penny pincher

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
This indicates that one of your parents was struggling to find resources at a point in their life and developed the nasty habit of hoarding or being a cheapskate.

This is indication of genetic failure as chads and stacies have never had to bat an eye for food, pussy, or money.

My dad is an extreme penny pincher who saves every single sauce packet we get if we ever even get takeout food :lul::lul:

He also has left the basement in his home filled with garbage clutter for the past 15+ years. This guy literally spends 50% of his time obsessing over how he can save 1$ more in everything he does.

This is a sign it never began for you and something is wrong in your generic heritage

Whats wrong with keeping the sauce packets?

My dad is the same.

Yes, my dad is a extreme penny pincher tbh. Its annoying as fuck.

This indicates that one of your parents was struggling to find resources at a point in their life and developed the nasty habit of hoarding or being a cheapskate.

This is indication of genetic failure as chads and stacies have never had to bat an eye for food, pussy, or money.

My dad is an extreme penny pincher who saves every single sauce packet we get if we ever even get takeout food :lul::lul:

He also has left the basement in his home filled with garbage clutter for the past 15+ years. This guy literally spends 50% of his time obsessing over how he can save 1$ more in everything he does.

This is a sign it never began for you and something is wrong in your generic heritage
Same , my dad is the same trash, he has a mental illness on that though ocd or something different

Literal shit tier guy, my dad is Chad tho cuz he was mentally Ill he married a highhigh earning Becky like my mother

If he earned and spent better he would’ve gotten Stacy

This guy literally spends 50% of his time obsessing over how he can save 1$ more in everything he does.
Yeah this is a common Incel father trait , they like didn’t spend their money on us and we are now losers

My father is the same, but he’s seriously mentally ill he starts shaking and shit when he hears of money