Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Obsessing over women who know what incels are

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It doesn't matter how ugly, annoying, or hateful a woman is. If a woman knows who we are, that means she thought of us. Even more pathetic, is our behavior toward such whores. We are so low-value we cannot help but obsess over these women.Try to figure everything about them. Who are their boyfriends, what are their fetishes, where do they live and work? What is their psychological profile? Our lives are a barren wasteland, and we cannot help but think of anyone who crosses paths with us as a potential way out of this wasteland. They do not comprehend our loneliness. We might not pose an actual threat, but we have nothing better to do than obsess over people that give us the slightest bit of attention.

I mainly obssess into let them know they a aren't not part of the incel community and they can never be incels

No not really tbh. I can’t relate with that one.

This place is really into IT for some reason.
But tbh it's nice to see yourself featured and see the users freaking out about my "misogyny". One even commented on my postmaxxing.

High IQ observation

I honestly do not do this. I might have some curiosity but not to that level.