Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[incel trait?] Not wearing a mask.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
It's pretty much clear now that wearing a mask in public has become a way of signalling of whether or not you are a left-liberal progressive (who LOVES SCIENCE!). Is the stereotype true? Do .co users wear masks when they leave their NEETcaves?

Ehu4n60WoAUQSLs

Or do some here welcome it as a chance to obscure their subhuman lower 3rd and non existent jawlines?

Last edited:
Yeah.
But I wear it to hide my subhuman face.

Never had to wear one, so yeah I can relate to this.

I wear it cuz it's a low here plus i like that it hides my acne, otherwise idgaf

Too high inhib not to wear one.

Any incel not wearing a mask is a fakecel who wants to show off his chad jaw.

Masks are LifeFuel ngl.

I hate masks and I hate women.

It kinda makes sense tbh. The masks dont particularly protect you, they protect everyone around you. And if you dont care about anyone else because youve been shat on and rejected and bullied by normies your whole life, why should you wear one?

This is war on men.

I wear one. I don't want the virus

You won't get it unless you're really old or really weak.
I'm not worried about myself. I don't want to catch it and possibly pass it onto my grandparents

It's pretty much clear now that wearing a mask in public has become a way of signalling of whether or not you are a left-liberal progressive (who LOVES SCIENCE!). Is the stereotype true? Do .co users wear masks when they leave their NEETcaves?

View attachment 337628

Or do some here welcome it as a chance to obscure their subhuman lower 3rd and non existent jawlines?
im taking advantage of the situation...

i can hide my face now, so i feel a bit more comfortable jfl .

this is my reason for wearing one

Don't give a flying fuck about masks tbh.

well where i live masks arent mandatory, so i wont be wearing one until it is

I wear it because it hides my subhuman face and ı look weird when ı try to express my emotion with my mouth (Like smiling)

I won't wear one if they make it mandatory in Finland. I'll have to quit my job if/when the government/employer makes it mandatory.

Not wearing a mask = not a soy cuck

So of course there is a correlation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back