Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Not swinging your arms while walking.

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
If you're a truecel like me, you probably either walk with your hands in your pockets, or just walk normally but without your arms moving one bit. At least that's what i do, and always did. Swinging my arms when i walk, feels very unnatural to me. And i wasn't even aware of the fact, that most people are moving there arms while walking, until it was mentioned to me by a fellow student when i was 12. He was making fun of the way i was walking, and said that it looked weird how my arms weren't swinging, and he even tried to "teach" me how to walk properly. Until then i was completly oblivious to it, and instead of following his advice, i just started to walk with my hands in my pockets, since this option was way more comfortable, and looks less akward, than my pathetic attempts of trying to walk like a normal person. Sad society this is isn't it?

I walk with my hands in my hoodie pouch tbh.

I put them in my pockets

I've been told several times that I walk pretty funny.
Like cerebral palsy funny

I walk with one arm swinging and one not for some reason I don't know why. It's like the other arm I subconsciously choose to keep still

I walk with one arm swinging and one not for some reason I don't know why. It's like the other arm I subconsciously choose to keep still
That's a pretty based way to walk ngl.

I have a stiff walk and rarely swing my arms when I walk. I’ve been told I walk like a robot or a zombie
Tbh I think it’s one of the more subtle aspergy traits

swings me. XD

This is an autistic trait. It has to do with autists having impaired motor function/coordination in their brain. Autism is a spectrum, so it's possible to be very slightly autistic without manifesting all of the the symptoms.

I usually keep one arm straight to my side and the other one slightly swinging. Everytime i do it i'm hoping no one thinks i'm trying to do a Nazi walk or some shit.

I'm getting anxious when I don't have anything to put my hands in

tbh swinging your arms around is just as autistic as keeping them perfectly still

Dude, this is exactly what i experience, i either put hands in my hoodie pocket area, bring my phone out or like hold something

I used to be like that until I was made fun for it

I walk like an Egyptian.

But not all the time

I usually keep one arm straight to my side and the other one slightly swinging. Everytime i do it i'm hoping no one thinks i'm trying to do a Nazi walk or some shit.
jfl thats how i walk too

I walk with my hands in my pockets, because I am not sure what I am supposed to do with my arms.

Anyone grab the shoulder strap adjuster on their backpack while swinging their other arm?