Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: not getting free drinks

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just very few times happened that people bouth me drinks, and that was long ago :<

Incel in denial trait- Buying girls drinks in the hopes of getting a crumb of pussy

Woman trait: getting free shit from cucks

On my birthday I walked in a bar and asked a fatcel bartender for a free drink and he told me "No." I guarantee if it was a rostie or chad he'd be giving them free drinks all night like a faggot.

On my birthday I walked in a bar and asked a fatcel bartender for a free drink and he told me "No." I guarantee if it was a rostie or chad he'd be giving them free drinks all night like a faggot.
You should have told the fat prick to lose weight tbh, they annoy me, strangling him would feel good

Ive never been in a place where someone could buy me a drink

Girls have it so easy, men will literally pay for their expensive drinks just for a chance of being in proximity of them.

Girls also brag all the time about how they didn´t have to spent any money while clubbing the men will pay for the drinks, cocaine or whatever they use and many places girls don´t even have to pay entry ONLY the men but yeah I guess girls are living the hard life, JFL at females actually believing they have a hard life imagine their surprise if they actually knew how hard life really is.

You should have told the fat prick to lose weight tbh, they annoy me, strangling him would feel good
I wish, but I thought I'd go back so I didn't say anything. I felt like throwing an ashtray at his empty skull.

drink is overrated, only fall after being offered a drink

i never get free drinks

lol even normies arent getting tbh

I wish I got free drinks