Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait; Not featured in National boyfriend day

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
So I was lurking in instagram to see coomfuel material and found posts and stories of national boyfriend day. Its fucking over.

Last edited:
I want you to put the profile picture of that woman you had from Ancient Egypt.

Brutal as fuck- I hated seeing that all over normiegram, but tbf what else should i have expected?

Still major ragefuel & depressionfuel though, especially seeing all the foids ik in HS dating these guys(many of who look noticeably older than them) and also are above the foids looks-wise.

Kill boyfriend havers. Throw boyfriend haver heads down Mexican temples. Run over boyfriend havers on the highway. Tie boyfriend havers to a tree. Pour concrete on boyfriend havers. Smash boyfriend havers with a sign. Push boyfriend havers off a cliff. Blow boyfriend havers in the eyes with a leaf blower. Roll up the window on boyfriend haver fingers. Electrocute boyfriend havers. Strand boyfriend havers in the desert. Pour gasoline on boyfriend havers.

>national bf day
>black history month
>pride month

It's over for white straight incels