Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: not even a milisecond has passed a foid laughs at you

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
I walked down a hallway then I reach on a corner, I saw a group of foids till the moment I realized I have forgotten something so I turned around to go back and not even a second I instantly heard them laughing like hell at my back. Like why laugh harder at my back when I can still hear them? Retards.

That shows you that they're not worth it, but also shows the place where you're at.

Couldn't you beat them up?

I walked down a hallway then I reach on a corner, I saw a group of foids till the moment I realized I have forgotten something so I turned around to go back and not even a second I instantly heard them laughing like hell at my back. Like why laugh harder at my back when I can still hear them? Retards.
brutal

That shows you that they're not worth it, but also shows the place where you're at.

Couldn't you beat them up?
I would like to have a retribution too but I dont have deadlier weapons and gear in fallout new vegas

the foid was really hot I wish I could rape her fucking clitoris out till it bleeds in Pokemon GO

Last edited:
I would like to have a retribution too but I dont have deadlier weapons and gear in fallout new vegas
Guns are so expensive? You don't need a super weaponry, maybe a revolver will do. (IN VIDEOGAME) Everything in this post is sarcasm and doesn't has to...

the foid was really hot I wish I could rape her fucking clitoris out till it bleeds in Pokemon GO
grope them and then sprint away

tfw bullying doesnt end after high school

Bullies must be beaten!

Guns are so expensive? You don't need a super weaponry, maybe a revolver will do. (IN VIDEOGAME) Everything in this post is sarcasm and doesn't has to...
the moment i will own a weapon the heavier artillery the better someday bloodbath will experience in this shithole country :feelsdevil: in Pokemon GO

the moment i will own a weapon the heavier artillery the better someday bloodbath will experience in this shithole country :feelsdevil: in Pokemon GO
I'd like to accompany you, pass me your seed location by then (In Minecraft)

I'd like to accompany you, pass me your seed location by then (In Minecraft)
You can, There is minecraft pokemon mod and you can use Hamachi to connect to trick it into thinking its a LAN network. Then load the mods onto the server, Both must have it btw installed aswell and enjoy! :)