Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Not being able to study

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
The pain and consequences of being ugly make it impossible. I could never really do it ngl.

studying is pointless

It's so hard, head and arms feel really heavy and you just want it to end.

Study for wageslaving

Being ugly takes away all the motivation

Too low iq to study. Glad I am neet.

I feel like the rotting and the demotivation made me stupider by the day
I was smarter years ago , now i need to read the same page 2-3 times to grasp something

I was smarter years ago , now i need to read the same page 2-3 times to grasp something
When I was like 4-12 I was at least average in class, then I became the worst of the worst jfl

When I was like 4-12 I was at least average in class, then I became the worst of the worst jfl
Same
I got gradually worse
The amount of work progressed and the rewards were minimal
Im glad i finished

congrats on the 10k posts man

Incel trait: not being able to do anything

Studying and passing with high grades don't always correlate :feelsthink:

If you’re studying and not planning to do something that allows you to not wageslave you’re 100% :feelstastyman:
Nearly every work is wageslaving 40 hours a week. At least in my country you study just for that

Yeah but i think its not just being ugly, for me its just being low IQ. My Brain works very slowly. I could never write long essays when i study and my reading comprehension is pretty bad.

Same man, I get too distracted and depressed. I’ll straight up lay on my bedroom floor in the dark scrolling through my phone for hours and then sleep.

I have never seriously studied in my entire education life tbh

Going to sound brag but I have topped tests n some exams without studying, yes zero studying n somehow know what I'm doing. I guess this is how Chad feels towards getting pullsee. Not brag as the luck didn't last forever n I finished bottom 5 in the entire sch before graduating.

I’ve never studied once

I feel the same
I think my brain is rotting away