Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Incel Trait] Not being able to put on any weight

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Why the fuck do I have to be so thin. I'm practically stuffing my face to the point where I want to throw up and I can't get above 60kg (5'9). I've counted that I have average 3200 calories a day but my metabolism just says "Fuck you lol".

If I eat as much as I want to (Less than 3200 calories) I'll dip under 60kg. I think I'd be able to ascend I could actually put more mass on my body but literally nothing has worked. I am jealous of you guys who can actually gain weight.

64kg 178cm
18dfcc60c5232756284c70c50cc5dbca

This is true, us hard gainers are the truest of cels

Youre 17 right? Your metabolism will slow down at 23-25. Eat often and eat a lot of carbs, this will keep your blood sugar high and prevent loosing weight.

Fakecel trait unless you want muscles

I wish it was harder for me to gain weight
I'm 79 kg 173cm

I wish it was harder for me to gain weight
I'm 79 kg 173cm
That's a good weight, lend me some fat bro.
Take roids and go to the gym
Where the fuck do I get roids, or a needle to shoot.
Youre 17 right? Your metabolism will slow down at 23-25. Eat often and eat a lot of carbs, this will keep your blood sugar high and prevent loosing weight.
18 now, yeah my mom makes bread all the time and I have Pita literally every day.
Force feed
I'm already doing that basically.

INCELS.IS TEENAGER GENOCIDE
N O W
sorry, I'm cutting rn

Currently around 68kg at 175cm, used to be 94kg a few years ago at 14 (fat, of course :feelswhat:). trying to get more muscle now

INCELS.IS TEENAGER GENOCIDE
N O W
I'm 18 but I still look/sound like a child
Currently around 68kg at 175cm, used to be 94kg a few years ago at 14 (fat, of course :feelswhat:). trying to get more muscle now
Women don't give a fuck about muscles really. Just don't be too skinny or you look comical

I'm typical slav which implies typical subhuman facial traits like the rounded jawline, and high hairline. It's over.
Why the fuck do I have to be slav. I have a pretty high hairline too but my midface/jaw/ipd are much bigger problems.

Women don't give a fuck about muscles really. Just don't be too skinny or you look comical
Just because it's hard to get fat doesn't mean you won't gain muscle. Invest like 4 days a week in the gym and see if it helps you gain weight after a couple of months.

Just because it's hard to get fat doesn't mean you won't gain muscle. Invest like 4 days a week in the gym and see if it helps you gain weight after a couple of months.
I've ran track and done bodyweight exercise, I also ate 1 gram of protein for every pound I weigh. I got from 55kg to 60 kg. This was after 1 year of gym, I have one of the worst frames you'll ever see and I'm not exaggerating.

Why u hate us? We are experiencing misery and loneliness in our school years so our presence here is justified.
It's a boomer mentality that we just aren't trying. I've tried literally everything and I haven't kissed a girl at 18. Look at all the 8+ men on tiktok being worshipped for having the right facial bone arrangement.

Why u hate us? We are experiencing misery and loneliness in our school years so our presence here is justified.
Most of you will ascend at around the same age as your peers.

Ex incel

It's a boomer mentality that we just aren't trying. I've tried literally everything and I haven't kissed a girl at 18. Look at all the 8+ men on tiktok being worshipped for having the right facial bone arrangement.
It's perfectly normal to be a virgin at 18. Why are you in such a hurry to rot with us lifers? Give it some time, get rejected face to face 10 times in a row, maybe you still have a chance.

No reddit incels are failed normies. I'm a truecel.
I only gave up at around 30 when I was gymmaxxed, moneymaxxed and still got blown off left and right. Maybe I'm an idiot for hoping against hope for so long but the consequences of giving up when you still might have a shot are much worse.

I only gave up at around 30 when I was gymmaxxed, moneymaxxed and still got blown off left and right. Maybe I'm an idiot for hoping against hope for so long but the consequences of giving up when you still might have a shot are much worse.
I've asked out enough girls and I've been excluded enough to know my place in society. Let me rot in peace.

Yeah but you can assume that most of the ppl on this forum will eventually end up betabuxing some used-up foids, leaving the incel community. Should we ban them in advance?
Do you know how much money you need to betabuxx? Even if you believe in the official wage gap figures, it's around 20% (in reality it's close to 0% and foids under 30 already out earn men under 30). And incels are likely to be earning even less because they are social pariahs. So I don't think most of the people on this forum will ever be earning enough to betabuxx any foid.

Do you know how much money you need to betabuxx? Even if you believe in the official wage gap figures, it's around 20%. And incels are likely to be earning even less because they are social pariahs. So I don't think most of the people on this forum will ever be earning enough to betabuxx any foid.
I could easily become a betabuxx, I could be married right out of college when I have a job bc I have US citizenship. I just don't want to since I know I'll get cucked.

I could easily become a betabuxx, I could be married right out of college when I have a job bc I have US citizenship. I just don't want to since I know I'll get cucked.
You're already in a better situation than me. I earn about 3x the average for where I live and no foid gives a shit. They got jobs and get free shit from guys and simply being well off won't override their natural revulsion to ugly men. If you can betabuxx foids then with some looksmaxxing you can probably get one to want you for real.

But whatever, you said to let you rot in peace so go on, it's your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back