Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: not being able to handle your alcohol

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

|| KHHV Lolicon Animecel || the King of N.E.E.Ts
★★★★★
yesterday was my birthday, so I bought a six-pack to chill and play vidya, after i finished the first bottle I started feelig dizzy and my fingers were numb.
Did i really get drunk with ONE 4.6% beer? Is anyone else like this?

i actually can handle it ngl

kinda
i start to feel it after one beer
but i am still able to drink until blackout without losing my social inhibition .
It goes from slightly buzzed to blackout in a single second .
Thats why i dont like drinking .

Yea, but that’s a good thing to have tbh. You can be a lot more economical with your drink.

Lol you're extremely lightweight. It takes me a 6-pack of beers minimum (in the space of one hour) to get me drunk. That's around 7.8 standard drinks

The most drunk i got was when i had half a bottle of rum in one hour (10 standard drinks). I blacked out and threw up everywhere JFL.

I'm 5'7 and 135lbs btw.

Your tolerance will rise give it time. Also I can usually drink more on a full stomach and if I have water. Also beer can suck try hard seltzer if you really can’t stand the taste of alcohol.

Tbh i am sooo drunk right now

Not happend to me but with the first one, sounds brutal, also HB its over

Can't say I'm like this, alcohol is the only thing that gets me through most days.

never been drunk

some beer is just shit and gives me a headache, others I can drink without feeling bad

Imagine drinking alcohol.

I have literally stolen cars and joyrode them on more than 6 beers when I was growing up, and I consider myself a lightweight. That's brutal, one beer and you're dizzy. I guess you'll save money on alcohol.

I have literally stolen cars and joyrode them on more than 6 beers when I was growing up, and I consider myself a lightweight. That's brutal, one beer and you're dizzy. I guess you'll save money on alcohol.
:feelsahh: for real

Not just cars. My friends and I got drunk and stoned and broke into a water treatment plant and the water trucks were unlocked and had the keys in them so we drove them around and put them back after driving through the lock on the fence. A few months later, that water plant had 15 ft double barbed wire fences and a bunch of cameras around.

Not just cars. My friends and I got drunk and stoned and broke into a water treatment plant and the water trucks were unlocked and had the keys in them so we drove them around and put them back after driving through the lock on the fence. A few months later, that water plant had 15 ft double barbed wire fences and a bunch of cameras around.
low inhib :chad:

It really depends on your mood,you are fucked ıf you drınk hungry,but you also wont feel anything ıf you drink full.

I used to be like that (though not to the extreme you describe), but I've drunk enough over the years that my tolerance has gone way up.

I get pretty angry and low inhib tbh

Lol you're extremely lightweight. It takes me a 6-pack of beers minimum (in the space of one hour) to get me drunk. That's around 7.8 standard drinks

The most drunk i got was when i had half a bottle of rum in one hour (10 standard drinks). I blacked out and threw up everywhere JFL.

I'm 5'7 and 135lbs btw.
Chad trait tbh.
Liver of the Gods.

I must be a slayer...

Seriously though, the "trick" is to just do it regularly, you can build a tolerance very fucking quickly. Would not recommend it though, I have abused every drug other than heroin, crack, and meth and not one is as harmful or as addictive as alcohol. JFL at prohibitionist cucks, why the fuck is weed illegal when this absolute poison is available at any corner shop.

Well, with enough time and a solid habit, you will slowly build a tolerance to it. I used to drink about 2L of beer on sunday and sometimes on saturday, every week. Kept that pace for about 8 or 10 months, then i stopped about three weeks ago. I went from feeling really good to feeling almost nothing besides a slight buzz. Now i'm trying to reduce my tolerance so i can go back to my old habit again.