Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: normies look down on you but pretend not to

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
There's nothing people disrespect more than a sexually unsuccessful male. "can't get bitches. simp. cuck. weak. pathetic." They will virtue signal of course, and pretend not to look down on you for something like that, but they do. It's evident in how they treat you. Infantalize you. Disrespect you. Ever noticed how guys who ask for help with confidence to try and start dating get treated? In real life it might be like a lost puppy because their virtue signaling is on. Online is always more honest. Always an air of disgust for those men. "you should have known this already. yikes sweaty. *silently downvotes*." Nothing else triggers this unique response.

I perceive normies as stupid dogs

oh yeah, tell them you're late 20s or early 30s and still aren't dating, and see what happens

they act like you need to go to prison preventively

Very true, i remember in the late 00's when i asked for help with dating i remember on a forum a person replied you "shouldn't ask questions like that" like its suppose to be automatic.

oh yeah, tell them you're late 20s or early 30s and still aren't dating, and see what happens

they act like you need to go to prison preventively
Even early 20's

Normies are narrow-minded trash.

Normies like to have someone they perceive as lower than them to punch down on to feel better about their own shitty mundane existence. I had one normie friend who would always give me bluepilled advice when I would tell him about my struggles with inceldom. He even offered to be a wingman for me and help me try to talk to foids. However, he stopped talking to me and unfriended me after I told him that I empathized with Eliot Rodger and agreed with everything he had said about foids in his manifesto. After that I never bothered with trying to talk to bluepilled normies.

Normies like to have someone they perceive as lower than them to punch down on to feel better about their own shitty mundane existence. I had one normie friend who would always give me bluepilled advice when I would tell him about my struggles with inceldom. He even offered to be a wingman for me and help me try to talk to foids. However, he stopped talking to me and unfriended me after I told him that I empathized with Eliot Rodger and agreed with everything he had said about foids in his manifesto. After that I never bothered with trying to talk to bluepilled normies.
grey post