Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait; nobody tells you anything

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
anywhere you go, be it school, work, any where, nobody tells you any drama or gossip or involves you with anything.

This is a sure fire test of either being low smv / neurotic / ugly / likely all combined to certain extents.

Haha, OP is out of the loop

Takes me back to when I was a teen and no one would tell me anything.

Haha, OP is out of the loop
yep, I have always have to find things out in a very autistic, detective piece the puzzles type stuff together

Then imagine my shock finding out normies just blurt it out to one another immediately lol

Advanced bullying :shock:
Image 10

Yes I remember being left uninformed a lot by my peers in my school days.
Brutal socialrejectpill.:feelsrope:

Went out tonight. Tried talking to a foid. She said “ your friends are leaving “ to get me away from her

They really did leave me. No one even told me..,,

Reminds me of my "best friends" who made many parties with other people without telling me anything nor giving me any news :feelshaha:

Reminds me of my "best friends" who made many parties with other people without telling me anything nor giving me any news :feelshaha:
I still remember when this happened to me too... my "friends" were in parties, meanwhile I was rotting watching ISIS videos and talking to my Iraqi/Syrian/Jordancels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in Arma 3 :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:)

My friend at work would tell about drama and shit, but he left.

Eh, you're not missing out on much. I overhear conversations at work from time to time, and it's mostly girls talking about whatever guy they banged ghosting them or any other kind of mundane shallow shit that women discuss.

Eh, you're not missing out on much. I overhear conversations at work from time to time, and it's mostly girls talking about whatever guy they banged ghosting them or any other kind of mundane shallow shit that women discuss.
We need human interaction, it's a biological need, quality is irrelevant

anywhere you go, be it school, work, any where, nobody tells you any drama or gossip or involves you with anything.

This is a sure fire test of either being low smv / neurotic / ugly / likely all combined to certain extents.
bruh its scary how much i can relate to this

We need human interaction, it's a biological need, quality is irrelevant
I don't disagree, but at the same time as much as I've heard the bullshit I've heard, I'd almost rather be completely alone in peace than listen to a bunch of mindless whores drivel about Chad pumping and dumping them or whatever Kim Kardashian was wearing at her last event.

I don't disagree, but at the same time as much as I've heard the bullshit I've heard, I'd almost rather be completely alone in peace than listen to a bunch of mindless whores drivel about Chad pumping and dumping them or whatever Kim Kardashian was wearing at her last event.
Fair enough