Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Nobody talks about sex or relationships with you.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
This is because they already assume that you are single based on the way you look, and want to avoid an awkward conversation.

Normies are obsessed with relationships and sex, I would say even more so than incels. Talk to, or listen in on any group of normies having a conversation and you'll quickly realize that they cannot exchange more than two sentences without mentioning "My boyfriend", or "My partner", or "this girl/guy I'm seeing." Normie guys who sleep around just cannot resist bringing up how they hooked up with this or that girl, even if you're talking about something completely unrelated. Women will almost guaranteed mention their boyfriend during any topic, like clockwork, as if their identity is attached to their romantic partner.

Normies are not talking about serious topics or the industrial revolution and its consequences, their conversations primarily consist of the stuff they are doing with their partner, or the sexual encounters they had/are having with someone else. Sex and love is definitely something on their mind all the time. If you're finding that nobody ever asks you about your relationship or sex life, it is because people implicitly know that you have none, and want to avoid having an awkward conversation where they try to make you feel better.

I know this feeling man :feelsrope:.

I don't have friends :cryfeels::cryfeels:

The only time someone brings that Up when talking to me is to make fun of me or to brag

Kek same for me. They know you aren’t getting any anyway so no point discussing it with you.

Resonates. My friend once said he simply can't imagine me having segs with someone jfl.

My friends do, but they are bluepilled and assume I can get it too.

I have one friend who constantly talks about sex, I started to change subject when he started and he eventually got the clue. Normoids casually mentioning sex and their partners is cringy as fuck, even they notice it too, its too obvious its humble bragging.

The truth is that even for people who have sex, talking casually about sex is awkward, and done mostly by people with little social awareness. It's a touchy subject no matter what... You can tell most people get uncomfortable when some jackass start to talk about it casually. Even those who have it.

EDIT: the only exception is girl-talk, when bitches are by themselves they will talk almost exclusively about sex and dildos. But they will change the subject if a man joins the conversation.

Last edited:
Some people do, it especially hard as an incel

Truecel trait:No one talks with you ever.If I turn off my phone for a month I know no one will text or call me(only my grandma):cryfeels:

As an Incel I prefer not to talk about these things unless with other Incels whose Experiences I can actually relate to

Yeah, people take one look at me and see the loser I really am. :feelsbadman:

Some of my friends bring it up and explain it in some level of detail (especially my toilet friends), when I explain that I'm jealous they always just say with "one day you'll have it" but that day ain't coming. :cryfeels: They know that it makes me uncomfortable but at least they give me insight into how it works, even them complaining about it makes me jealous...

Truecel trait:No one talks with you ever.If I turn off my phone for a month I know no one will text or call me(only my grandma):cryfeels:

I know the feeling, either I message them or I hear nothing for months. :cryfeels:

The same way nobody talks to me about quantum physics.
They know I have nothing to do with the subject.

If you're finding that nobody ever asks you about your relationship or sex life, it is because people implicitly know that you have none, and want to avoid having an awkward conversation where they try to make you feel better.
Every single parent that never talks with his son, especially grandpa and dad since the young age should burn. My family NEVER talked about such topics with me NEVER.

Without internet or friends in early teenagehood or childhood I wouldn't know what sex is.

Some of my friends bring it up and explain it in some level of detail (especially my toilet friends), when I explain that I'm jealous they always just say with "one day you'll have it" but that day ain't coming. :cryfeels: They know that it makes me uncomfortable but at least they give me insight into how it works, even them complaining about it makes me jealous...
For having toilet friends I should gas you. They will throw you under the bus if chad comes in.

just fuck your grandma if your truecel bro :chad: