Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Incel trait] Nobody respected your word as a child, part 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 34908
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34908

Self-banned
-
People have no respect for you or what you have to say if you look like garbage.

This happened back when I was in 1st or 2nd grade (6-7 years old).

My classmate apparently was fucking around school premises during our off-school hours but there were still some classes going on. He jumped on one of the windows and started insulting the teacher. She asked for his name and guess what? That fucker told her my name!

So the next day rolls around and guess what? My mom gets a call from school, she rushes to see what happened...

She arrives and meets the teacher....

This female teacher who was very old(mummy like) drags me out of the class and there's three of us standing outside my classroom.
She starts shouting at me and scolding me. I had no idea what was going on and told her that I did not know what she was talking about.
She did not believe me and started hitting my hands with her hands.
My mom was just standing there and watching all this. She knew the teacher was wrong because we lived far from school and I was 6-7 years old kid, she always knew where I was and still she did not protect me and nobody believed some ugly boy's word.
I cried a lot that day and screamed all the way back home cursing the school and threatening to burn it all down but oh well...

Later the kid who told her my name confessed but the bitch teacher took her wrath on me and nothing happened to the real villain.

Moral of the story: nobody gives a shit about your truth when you look like garbage can.

More stories inc.

P.S. the bitch mummy died 2-3 years later from old age

Last edited:
To this day no one, not a single fucking person takes my words seriously.
It is infuriating. It is like I don't even exist. I have never had any respect shown to me.

shit on her grave, you must :feelsokman:

same thing happened to me, apparently i called the teacher a "old bitch" while i wasn't even at school

i had this happen to me at least 5 times

Can confirm, my parents always sided with the other person in any conflict I was involved in. You'd think they'd realize it's their shitty genes that made me ugly.

Same, one time I got suspended for breaking a computer just because I sat in that seat. Apparently as luck will have it, the person in the next class discovered it broken. No one believed me even though the things had problems with hard drives.

To this day no one, not a single fucking person takes my words seriously.
It is infuriating. It is like I don't even exist. I have never had any respect shown to me.
No one likes ugly people.

I always got talked over, I was considered dumb (despite being top 10% of calls), got never picked for sports and generally got disrespected a lot.

Yet, bullies never win!!1!!! :soy::soy::soy: