Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: Nobody ever picked you to join their group in school

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
JFL it must feel amazing to have a friend that's always there with you, I never had them so I was either paired with the teacher, worked alone or was forced to work with a group (and they moaned 99% of the time).

Normies will never know this feeling

The worst words a teacher could tell me was partner up. Yeah group work sucks if they assigned them, but being forced to join when nobody gives a shit about you in genuine suicidefuel.

Either being a victim or observing it. People know it happens. They just don't see it as the precursor that it really is
High IQ
IT makes my blood boil that people never gave a shit about the bottom ones who never got picked. We mean literally nothing to them.
The worst words a teacher could tell me was partner up. Yeah group work sucks if they assigned them, but being forced to join when nobody gives a shit about you in genuine suicidefuel.
100%
I remember joining a group of friends who constantly talked to eachother and planned to hang out while they ignored me and I had to do all the work, fucking christ man

This is an underrated post. Should be mentioned more. Even normies sometimes talk about this phenomena. Either being a victim or observing it. People know it happens. They just don't see it as the precursor that it really is
I was too socially inept to realise nobody liked me :feelstastyman:

This is an underrated post. Should be mentioned more. Even normies sometimes talk about this phenomena. Either being a victim or observing it. People know it happens. They just don't see it as the precursor that it really is
Whenever we had group work
i was always the one who nobody wanted to work with so the teacher assigned me to a random group .
I was always met with disgusted face and jokes at my expense , also people ignored me .

School made me realize that im subhuman trash ,
before i went to school i was actually happy with my life .

i think its just natural selection by the " tribe " ...

ngl I'm thankful I had a small group of degenerates I could call friends at the time, so I didn't have to go through this humiliation

A lot of people are. Usually because of bluepilled lies. Or just social inadequacies because you weren't allowed to socialize properly by your peers

I have the same experience tbh. And also remember in such groups you were assigned too. Your word meant fuck all. You weren't allowed to have an opinion. But you were expected to do the majority of the work...
at the beginning i actually made most of the work cause i wanted to impress them ( lol ) ,
but over time i just gave up on everything and was kicked out of school several times cause i couldnt be bothered to show up .
I hate the sfhool system , i actually should have gone ER in this time but i missed my chance and now my rage is gone and was replaced by depression .
Its over .

Oh God, the fucking memories :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I remember always wishing that the teacher would pick the groups and not leave it to the students, otherwise I'd be exposed that I have no friends.

I remember always wishing that the teacher would pick the groups and not leave it to the students, otherwise I'd be exposed that I have no friends.
I remember when classmates would constantly ask the teacher to let them make their own groups, it was pure suicide fuel when the teacher did.

The outcast of outcasts

I've always said if "such things" were popular when I was in school... Well. Figure the rest out. But yeah school was a nightmare. Being the outcast, even the teachers bully you. Social hierarchy doesn't escape adults. Especially ones surrounded by kids hierarchy. Odd how the good looking popular groups of kids got away with literally anything. And the bullies would get mild slaps on the wrists..but dare any trucel drop a pencil. You're getting fucked, last bits a slight analogy but you get the gist
i wish i was based back in school
i should have fought back more tbh

i remember this based truecel classmate of mine who would stab people with his pencil when he was threatened
He was forcefully brought to a mental institution
its over

The teachers knew what they were doing :woke:

I got let off a fair bit on the violence side at school. People would passively mock me, or behind my back, and just exclude me regardless. But violence rarely came my way as much as it would have like it did to other "subhuman" students. As they were deemed. Mainly because early on I did retaliate.

I grew up around violence. I use it when and if needed and it's pretty effective. So I saved myself that bother because I wouldn't get, as they'd say "punked out". But that was it really it was over before it began.. quite literally, I remember the mandatory visit before joining secondary school. So I hadn't even began there, and I was already being mocked due to how I look.

Kids are heavily blackpilled because they simply don't have the capacity to care a lot of the time. They speak their mind. If there's an ugly guy, they will let them fucking know. The amount of toddlers I've walked past and overheard after (paraphrasing slightly) "mummy why does that man look scary/weird/like *insert animal face*/funny"... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Thats fucking brutal

im actually kind of scared around kis cause of this exact same thing

Adults have a filter and they choose to laugh about you behind your back where you dont see it .
Children will just say what they think .

its fucking over
the amount of times children have looked at me with disgustes faces cazse they couldnt control themselves

its just an everyday thing
for example im at the grocery store and a kid crosses the corner of the isle , sees me , loses the smile.on his face and instantly turns around to run to his mother .

Children are cruel .

The irony when people think kids are some innocent pure minded beings yet will openly destroy everything they think about real life. Yes, adults learn to hide it. Kids cannot. Actually my previous example reminds me, I was compared to that bug eyes thing off ice age by a child. I've never seen the film's so I can't recall his name well but I can picture him.

Kids are very open. Actually so was I. I had no issues pointing out that old people looked old or that people of other races were a different colour when I first saw them. Kids are honest and curious. They may not mean it offensively but it's their pure thoughts in effect.
Yes i see
i dont hate children im just afraid of the truth
and they always tell the truth in an obvious way , either in words or in body language .
i dont need to be reminded of my uglyness 24/7 .

i wish i could have a normal life .
ah well

Forcing group work on unpopular children is child abuse. Change my mind

Can’t relate , I was luck to have a few guy friends who included me in everything

Absolutely brutal and relatable. As I was an obesecel in HS, no one wanted me ever, ESPECIALLY in gym class. Fuck that shitty class.
Can’t relate , I was luck to have a few guy friends who included me in everything
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I'm not a fan of kids just because they annoy me. They're loud, clueless and get in the way. They may as well be senile.

I wish I could have a normal life tbh. It's a shame. Hurts knowing kids below 10 have had more affection and normal life than I have in 3 decades. They aren't all total rejects. I wish my C-section had failed. I should have died that day, I was not a minute or 2 off dying. But life screwed me and made me recover.
man its just brutal

now we have this life
and all we do is rot causr we have no other reson

it doesnt feel right

The males in my high school class were a prime number and whenever we were supposed to form group of a specific number, I was left out.
There was a duo I often chose or was placed in but my status was the lowest. I, if anyone was always left out.

My classmates loved working with me. I usually ended up doing all the work because I was twice as productive as anyone else, and my group would get an excellent grade with no effort.

Otherwise they ignored me.

Sometimes a friend was in my class and I could partner up but a lot of times it is awkward tbh.

Same here it is Gym class all over again nobody wanted me in their team nor did they care when I was actually good at the sport they all just excluded my ass from competing.

I never had them so I was either paired with the teacher, worked alone or was forced to work with a group (and they moaned 99% of the time).
Always the groans. Always the rolled eyes. Always being ignored 100% of the time you were there.