Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait:Nobody celebrates your birthday.

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
Maybe your family members will but if you are a truecel they won't, no one even aknowledges my existence on my birthday as they completely forget me and only post about their foidfriend or someone else's birthday it just fucking sucks.

Maybe your family members will but if you are a truecel they won't, no one even aknowledges my existence on my birthday as they completely forget me and only post about their foidfriend or someone else's birthday it just fucking sucks.
Genetic trash arent worth being celebrated in theyre eyes

Yeah I hate when my parents say happy birthday just remind me of another year I wasted :feelsrope:

truecel trait: only your parents and nobody else actually loves and cares for you

Yeah just my parents for me

This happened to me for the first time this year, doesn't matter to me though since I was raised jehovahs witness so never celebrated a birthday anyway

Some church members sent me a short message but that's it. We don't go out like when it's their birthday.