Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait : nobody believes that you're capable of doing something violent

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I remember I watched a youtube video about someone killing his bully and a comment said something like "I was also bullied before, but my parents moved me to another state because they were worried that I might kill my bullies and I will get killed." :feelsUgh:

[UWSL]Meanwhile when my parents heard about me getting bullied, they didn't even bother homeschooling me or transferring me to a better school, because they thought that I would just accept it like a bitch and do nothing, even when I already told them that I am going to stab my bullies (they thought I was just joking) :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Ch[/UWSL][UWSL]ads don't face this problem because their masculine looks automatically makes people take them seriously [/UWSL]:fuk:

[UWSL]When you're subhuman, people only believe that you're capable of being violent only if you go and do it, and by the time you've proved them, you're already punished (sent to asylum or in prison). :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It makes sense on why there's so many subhuman looking criminals in prison :feelsbadman:[/UWSL]

you just got to make them realize you're not playing with them

if they touch you fucking rock their shit

im the opposite, they think im the school shooter and roid rager

im the opposite, they think im the school shooter and roid rager

People have two reactions to us ugly men either "they're dangerous" or "they're so pathetic and won't do anything". :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

So they were right, weren’t they?
Yes, but not anymore. I think I'm capable of doing it now because I have built up anger from being bullied so many times.

Yes, but not anymore. I think I'm capable of doing it now because I have built up anger from being bullied so many times.
I have reached this point too, no more bullshit from anybody. If someone challenges me to a fight, I'll take the challenge. :feelsdevil:

My mom always fear I do sth dangerous even when I'm not angry