Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: no one dms you on Instagram or snap even when u say on ur story

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
I put on my story anyone want to chat and NOTHING. AAAAAA ITS SO BRUTAL SO EVEN SEETHE PEOPLE WHO SAW UR STORY AND THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER TO MESSAGE U I REALLY OVER IF THEY DONT MESSAGE U AFTER ASKING

Fucking kill me man

trucel trait: not having instagram or snapchat

because there are not much people on instragram - only whores and bots

Truecel doesn't even get likes

I don't have any social media tbh, only instagram to jerk off to whores

I use to fap on IG

Why would you even use Instagram to talk to normies? I mean I got one but only to talk to some long-term e-friends and look at art. Instagram is centered around self-image. Therefore Chads and foids.

I don’t have that shit tbh

well i have neither so

You have to be famous, have status in some way or be lean pretty boy, or more commonly a roided ultra shredded Chad to get any attention as a stranger on IG.

Only ugly females can say DM me and actually get messages from non-bots otherwise.

Last edited:
Lol at having Instagram or snap. Fuck that

This guy is such a clear larp
Ldar

ngl I have social media and no one follows me on any of them except on instagram I have over 1000 followers cuz I ran a meme page when I was in middle school that I just turned into a personal page

you're just asking for suifuel

That’s true... :cryfeels:

Bitchcel :bluepill::soy: trait: You still bother asking

The fact that you have an Instagram with enough attention for your story to be seen by people makes you a chad compared to me. Actual incel trait: most normies don't even acknowledge the existence of your social media.

This reminds me of a Chad stories from a couple years back.
I was talking with the little brother of a friend of mine and he asked me "how do you get girls?"
I said I use shit like Tinder, to which he laughed saying "Bro but all you need to do is install Instagram and girls will DM you"
He was like 15 and had Instagram gf already. Fuck. It's truly over.

Now that I think of it even I have snapchat but haven't opened it in months.

It just feels horrible when you post something and people like it or people view your story, but you don't know any of these people. It's practically like having bots follow you, non of it matters and it just shows that even if you try to relate to people by having social media, you're still unnoticeable.

Except here, no one dms me ever.

Never used those apps or any social media for that matte r

Lol I don't even have Instagram,over for instacels.

No one wants to interact with ugly men

Imagine using social media as a sub-8 man. Its pure suifuel

having personal social media is not an incel trait

The fact that you have an Instagram with enough attention for your story to be seen by people makes you a chad compared to me. Actual incel trait: most normies don't even acknowledge the existence of your social media.

Truecel trait: You dont even have social media

Dude why in the flying fuck would you post that as a trucel? And why have IG in the first place?

Incel Trait: You don't go to Instagram or Snap.
That's more like me.