Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : no notification except from family and work (if wageslaving)

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
my phone only ringing when it's about work. people who i claim as friend ghosting me some weeks ago, and only my mom & father text me every day.
even in .is mostly i get 0 notification.

No problem. And I can relate to the problem you described. The last time I have talked to a friend irl is 6 weeks ago.

Incelz

Yes, totally agree. Ive only 3 people on my contact list. My mom, dad and gym trainer. Thats it. And the only texts I get is from the gym trainer every month reminding me to pay my gym fees lol

Yes, totally agree. Ive only 3 people on my contact list. My mom, dad and gym trainer. Thats it. And the only texts I get is from the gym trainer every month reminding me to pay my gym fees lol
suifuel tbh, i know that feel. some times i see at my co-worker and his phone never stop ringing lol

suifuel tbh, i know that feel. some times i see at my co-worker and his phone never stop ringing lol
Yes man these normalfags get so many notifications it's beyond me. They have dozens of WhatsApp groups and countless notifications from insta/whatever. It's like we are from two totally different timelines. I feel like I'm still stuck in the cold war era of nihilism and darkness.