Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: No messages from anyone

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★★★
In my whole life, as a male in his late teens, I have never gotten a foids number. I do not exist at all to 50 percent of the whole population. There are humans on this planet who TURN OFF THEIR NOTIFICATIONS due to the sheer number of people who want to talk to them. There are males on this planet who HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK FROM WOMEN. I cannot remember a time where someone has texted me first unless it was for work or school related reasons. I can’t even remember the last time a foid talked to me in person even though educational institutions are MAJORITY female.

Hope that's a girl on your avi

Same, the only times I get messages are on LARP accounts where I LARP as normie/chad

Yeah. That's me to a fucking T, dude.

I give you this small notification adrenaline :ping:

I give you this small notification adrenaline :ping:
This is why I love this forum. It’s the only place where I actually get notifications. Imagine the average foid or chad who gets more notifications every day from actual humans that they know and not glowniggers and fellow subhumans.

Imagine the average foid or chad who gets more notifications every day from actual humans that they know and not glowniggers and fellow subhumans.
:feelsbadman:

I haven´t talked to a single person for 2 months...

this has been me for the past 7 years

TURN OFF THEIR NOTIFICATIONS due to the sheer number of people who want to talk to them. There are males on this planet who HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK FROM WOMEN.
Too relatable

the only phone number I have in my contacts is my own

In my whole life, as a male in his late teens, I have never gotten a foids number. I do not exist at all to 50 percent of the whole population. There are humans on this planet who TURN OFF THEIR NOTIFICATIONS due to the sheer number of people who want to talk to them. There are males on this planet who HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK FROM WOMEN. I cannot remember a time where someone has texted me first unless it was for work or school related reasons. I can’t even remember the last time a foid talked to me in person even though educational institutions are MAJORITY female.
Updoot

Foid blocklists are as long as their laycount

Yeah been like this my whole life and i'm 30. If my phones had a consciousness they'd be happy for not having much work to do. When i was around 18 i tried to ascend with a former oneitis, i had her number (not through game or anything like that tho i was just lucky she was an acquaintance by default) and by the time i started making moves, receiving my first text messages from a foid and all i became insanely obsessed to the point that the sound of the text message notification is ingrained in my mind to this very day but i cant find it anywhere cause it was an old phone. It was such ragefuel every time when i heard those melodious, bittersweet bells, hoping it was her, just to discover that it was my mom telling me to buy some bread, either that or some weird scam. It was never her after the initial phase. She got bored or creeped out.

Since then no one else outside my family, or job etc. texted me :feelsUgh: