Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: never saw parents showing love to eachother

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
Since infancy is one of the most important parts to the development of personality I think this is an incel trait, since I've never saw my conservative parents being kinda sexual or showing passionate affection to eachother I don't know myself how to do it

Brutal.
And true.

True, they pretty much fought everyday

Never had a father.

I HAVE SEEEN DERANGED PARENTS ARE FUCKINCHG EACH THER BRUTAL IN THE ASS MOUTH STINKY FACEFUCKING SLOPPY DAMN CUNT RIPING OFF ETC (IN VIDEO GAME)
Brutal. Do they glue the rectums back on when they're done?

Idk my dad and my mum has had about 8 boyfriends in my lifetime

THEY WERE MAKING DISGUSTING FILTHY FUCKING SLOPPY NASTY VILE STINKE ROUGH RELENTLESS FUCKING WITH MOANING!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME(
How bad was the smell? (In video game)

Can relate but for different reasons. My parents split when I was 4 and my earliest memories of them together was constant fighting. As for my stepdads? Pretty much the same thing. I didn't have many opportunities to witness an affectionate relationship but it doesn't bother me regardless. I've always assumed it was normal.

THAT WAS THE SMELL OF ROUGH BRUTAL HARDCORE FAST FUCKING ON THE BIMMER BACKSEATS FFS SO STINKY AND SEX FLAVOURED AIR IN DA ROMM (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelshaha:

THAT WAS THE SMELL OF ROUGH BRUTAL HARDCORE FAST FUCKING ON THE BIMMER BACKSEATS FFS SO STINKY AND SEX FLAVOURED AIR IN DA ROMM (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelshaha: