Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: never eating with your schoolmates in the refectory

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I always avoided refectory by bringing my own sandwich and energy drink and having my lunch outside the school building. When the break was too long I went to the river side and ate my stuff there, kek. I was too anxious about being stared and mocked by normies.

I assume that's the equivalent of a "cafeteria"; a quite common scenario for the average sub 5 male, isolated and suffering from the usual discrimination, though most I knew of usually brought their own food as well. :feelshehe:

I had to eat with them. They would have sucked the principal off to get me away from them.

P3(Finale):

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him. The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing.

If someone stole my food bags and bags for cleaning, gloves, towels, and took pictures of my naked body even, I'd have the unreasonable reaction of ignoring it.