Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Never celebrating your birthday

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most men I know have never celebrated their birthday since maybe elementary school. Even if they wanted they couldn't get anyone to come out save maybe a co-worker or two.

But of course a disgusting old landwhale could have endless amounts of men and women come out to celebrate hers, even pay for her drinks.

Men have zero social status in america. We're regulated to low caste untouchables for the most part.

I kind of celeberate my birthdays online ;D

My family members don't even remember my birthday. But they always do remember my brother's and guess what he is above average looking. It's over. No one loves ugly people.

I haven’t had a birthday party since I turned 11

I mean, I don't need to tell you about my life, obviously I don't celebrate it unless I go home to visit, old folks did some really sad shit for me last time where they put an extra set of ustensils at the table as some kind of gf summoning ritual, superstitious balkan shit.

The fucking strange thing is even my chadlite friend did the same thing before leaving town forever, his bday was coming up and instead of doing something cool he just went home to his tiny rinky dinky town to spend his bday with his parents.
Huh......weird......

I haven't celebrated any birthday since I was 9. My last year in high school I tried messaging everyone I could wishing them happy birthday, did a personal greeting for it and all because I thought I had to "network". I remember waiting the entire day for someone to wish me a happy birthday when mine came, but it never happened.

I mean, I don't need to tell you about my life, obviously I don't celebrate it unless I go home to visit, old folks did some really sad shit for me last time where they put an extra set of ustensils at the table as some kind of gf summoning ritual, superstitious balkan shit.

The fucking strange thing is even my chadlite friend did the same thing before leaving town forever, his bday was coming up and instead of doing something cool he just went home to his tiny rinky dinky town to spend his bday with his parents.
Huh......weird......

almost all men I know do something like that. invisible and forgotten when it comes to their birthday or graduation

they're like sports fans and the women are the all star players who they orbit. When the men get together, it's to worship their favorite team (or woman in this case) and buy her drinks and shit all night

Sometimes I do actually to try and be happy

almost all men I know do something like that. invisible and forgotten when it comes to their birthday or graduation

they're like sports fans and the women are the all star players who they orbit. When the men get together, it's to worship their favorite team (or woman in this case) and buy her drinks and shit all night
Also it's important to note that nobody wishes anybody any good will if it's not seen and documented. On top of trying to be noticed as a neurotic ugly male, my second mistake was wishing everyone a happy birthday in private, I thought that's how you're supposed to do it, make it personal and make them feel like it matters. In reality, if someone is going to wish you a happy birthday it is only going to be on a public social media posts to showcase how good of a person you are. That's all people do now on Snapchat or Instagram, "happy. Fucking. Birthday @whore3452". It's all so tiresome

i still don't understand what makes guys who are like a 6 or a 7 act like an incel, and marry an ugly older woman, or decide to cancel their birthday, it's just depressing

i still don't understand what makes guys who are like a 6 or a 7 act like an incel, and marry an ugly older woman, or decide to cancel their birthday, it's just depressing

because 6 or 7/10 doesn't mean shit in an efficient market place

a 6/10 guy to women is like a used toyota camry, common as dirt and cheap as fuck

because 6 or 7/10 doesn't mean shit in an efficient market place

a 6/10 guy to women is like a used toyota camry, common as dirt and cheap as fuck
i really don't want to admit how over it is

i hate myself so why celebrate

i really don't want to admit how over it is

I think your average man doesn't understand how brutal efficient market places are.

Usually it's far less than 1% who are doing well, the rest struggle to make any gains or break even. Stock market, dating, any sort of trading, all the same shit.

What is a 7/10 guy? Maybe top 5%? that's worth less than dog shit

Getting older is nothing to celebrate.

Celebrating birthdays is a foid trait to get attention. Nobody is happy to be reminded they're a year older (especially foids) but they like the attention being on them.

What is there to celebrate about your existence? I never had celebrated nor will ever celebrate it.

Birthdays are excuses for me to abuse alcohol by myself. Never had a birthday party since I turned 11. 5 days ago it was my 19th birthday I sat by myself and drank lots of whiskey staring at the screen and listening to music..

Yeah was my birthday a few days ago. My parents got me a pair of airpods for my birthday (i dont see the point, I can just buy my own, but they insist on getting me something). I dont celebrate it though. They just hand me the gift and say happy birthday and thats it. I dont like cakes or anything like that.

Ive never "celebrated" since I was a kid which was just forced family celebrations my parents did.

Getting older is nothing to celebrate.
Sure it is!

One year closer to the REAL ldar!

I don't celebrate mine... But i try to get myself a useful gift of some kind.

I got my eye on a nice titainium knife this year. Last year it was a cheap (yet high quality) switchblade.
Yeah was my birthday a few days ago. My parents got me a pair of airpods for my birthday (i dont see the point, I can just buy my own, but they insist on getting me something). I dont celebrate it though. They just hand me the gift and say happy birthday and thats it. I dont like cakes or anything like that.

Ive never "celebrated" since I was a kid which was just forced family celebrations my parents did.
Happy afterbirthday!

Nothing special about it :cryfeels:

I don't celebrate it but my mother buys me a gift. My birthday is very soon. She's getting me a new graphics card and taking me out for a steak dinner. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Your threads are always so fucking brutal. Just reading the title alone hit me so hard.

I've never celebrated my birthday, most of the time I even forget about it and my mom reminds me. She doesn't even bother asking me if I want something for my birthday (I have no desires).
What is there to celebrate about your existence? I never had celebrated nor will ever celebrate it.
Brutal

I tell myself i wouldnt want one, but if i was a popular chad, no doubt id celebrate it, but yeah havent had one since i was like 10

Almost forgot it's almost mine

I have never had a birthday party in my life so this is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back