Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: never appeared your age

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I remember when I was younger in my late teens or early twenties, and telling others my age and only pure shock coming out as a result. “What, I thought you were older!” It was especially common then, and still is now years later. I have never appeared my age.

This is, of course, just an indicator of bad genetics. It’s both, really. It’s a combination of bad genetics + personality/demeanor [appearing to be depressed, neurotic, defeated and dead inside] (which by and large, is also a side effect of bad genetics). I remember people would say I acted way older than I am, which is a polite way of saying you’re a depressed, joyless, and miserable piece of shit.

Basically I’ve never experienced what it’s like to just appear your own age/demographic/etc. I’ve never my entire life fit in anywhere nor fit into a group, and this I think is a universal experience for all cels, now more than ever with the internet.

Yep I looked older and I was young teen now I look younger as older guy

Shit genes

I somehow look 40 and 16 at the sametime

I remember when I was younger in my late teens or early twenties, and telling others my age and only pure shock coming out as a result. “What, I thought you were older!” It was especially common then, and still is now years later. I have never appeared my age.

This is, of course, just an indicator of bad genetics. It’s both, really. It’s a combination of bad genetics + personality/demeanor [appearing to be depressed, neurotic, defeated and dead inside] (which by and large, is also a side effect of bad genetics). I remember people would say I acted way older than I am, which is a polite way of saying you’re a depressed, joyless, and miserable piece of shit.

Basically I’ve never experienced what it’s like to just appear your own age/demographic/etc. I’ve never my entire life fit in anywhere nor fit into a group, and this I think is a universal experience for all cels, now more than ever with the internet.
:feelswhere: how tall were you then?

This is, of course, just an indicator of bad genetics
no its not, that is a chad trait, fuck off with this humblebrag

[UWSL]In my case it is the opposite I have a "baby" face. In high school everyone bullied me for it even the foids, plus it was framecel and heightcel.[/UWSL]

I look like im in my 40s and im only 24. prob will die in 30s from oldage

always got told I looked 12 when I was 16 :fuk:

I get told I look much younger then I am, and people say ohh that's good! oh really? It's probably my height fucking cucks if it's good how have I never had a foid show interest:feelskek: I wish to be a bacteria with no sense of eyesight then nobody can comment on my physical appearance and I can mog other bacteria and reproduce

I get told I look much younger then I am, and people say ohh that's good! oh really? It's probably my height fucking cucks if it's good how have I never had a foid show interest:feelskek: I wish to be a bacteria with no sense of eyesight then nobody can comment on my physical appearance and I can mog other bacteria and reproduce
Any time I buy alcohol or cigarettes I get told the same thing. I just tell them its because Im short and they stfu.

no its not, that is a chad trait, fuck off with this humblebrag
Lacking collagen as well as bad hairline, etc is not a chad trait, my honorary greycel.

[UWSL]In my case it is the opposite I have a "baby" face. In highschool everyone bullied me for it even the foids, plus it was framecel and heightcel.[/UWSL]
It was the same for me. I don't remember being bullied for it; but I remember seeing an old pic of me a while that I thought was taken when I was 10 or something, only to look at the date and see that I was 15 when it was taken. :lul::fuk:

At my age women just assume i'm gay or divorced.

I appear 5 years younger. :feelsautistic:

I'm 20 but I look 16.

I don't look like a grown man, yet I don't already look young either. Thanks to my shitty genes, I'm fucking losing my hair, yet I can't grow a beard, for example. My cheeks are literally hairless.

I was told I look like I'm 26 or 27 even though I'm 21.

hardship and strife age you. :fuk:

i think looking older is good in hs, that could help you ascend. a lot of sexhavers went through early puberty and had facial hair, bigger frame in hs.

Yep I looked older and I was young teen now I look younger as older guy

Shit genes
this sounds like perfect scenario
I always looked 3-4 years younger because babyface+skinny+manlet, that leads to bullying and no attraction from foids