Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: mocking people uglier than you . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Incels of all stripes, especially ITcels, enjoy mocking people uglier than themselves-- it's not done maliciously, but out of sympathy. Incels want to mock those uglier than them in the most burtal and honest way possible in an arguably misguided attempt to shield them from lies. To shield them from being damaged or gaslit into thinking they have a chance when they really don't.

When I go savage mode on people like my avi, do not mistake this for bullying. I am just a messenger delivering the truth: it's over. On that note-- incels also viciously hate anyone above them out of jealousy. The mere fact that we are not actual God-like beings smiting degenerates by the city angers the fuck out of us.

I call it the subhuman circle of pain

No, cant relate

I would never mock people uglier than me, for they are a fellow trucel brother and to mock them would make me no better than the normie scum who did the same to me

never do that...

Stop defending yourself lmao, you're just the same as foids/it/normies

I would never mock people uglier than me, for they are a fellow trucel brother and to mock them would make me no better than the normie scum who did the same to me
what's worse:

I'm sorry you were born, it's over. :incel:

or

You're not bad looking, you should really go and ask her out (not me though)?? :foidSoy:

The first one ngl
you sir, are not blackpilled enough, let me explain this more clearly:

exhibit A
MALE INCEL, is being HONEST with you

exhibit B
soy FOID, lying to your fucking face. Probably making fun of you to her friends later

More like Normtard trait, makes sense because Normies feel insecure about being uglier than Chad so they punch down.

I have no right to mock anybody as a sub-eight white male.

Exactly, dude, very well put and well worded, excelent. I don't mock people uglier than me, because they can't be held accountable for it since they cannot control it, unless they have deliberately deprecated themselves, ruining it for them by themselves. Under any other circumstance I would not take pride into mocking someone that didn't choose the cards that they were dealt with, you just can't choose what you will look like, it's not their fault, you can't mock someone for something out of their control and is not their fault. I would never mock someone that was born with disabilities, physical or mental. You don't get to choose what will be your outcome at your conception. It's very low level scummy thing to do to, honestly.

It's a mog or be mogged world. :cool:

It's a mog or be mogged world. :cool:
For most people mocking people worse off than them is the only way to feel normal, and I am no saint, and more importantly, I am no liar

before getting blackpilled sure, not anymore though unless the person pisses me off

Incels of all stripes, especially ITcels, enjoy mocking people uglier than themselves-- it's not done maliciously, but out of sympathy. Incels want to mock those uglier than them in the most burtal and honest way possible in an arguably misguided attempt to shield them from lies. To shield them from being damaged or gaslit into thinking they have a chance when they really don't.

When I go savage mode on people like my avi, do not mistake this for bullying. I am just a messenger delivering the truth: it's over. On that note-- incels also viciously hate anyone above them out of jealousy. The mere fact that we are not actual God-like beings smiting degenerates by the city angers the fuck out of us.
That's heartwarming when you think about it. :smonk: but no homo
Same. I can't bring it to myself.