Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: low-self esteem is EXTREMELY attractive

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm sure a lot of incels who have opened up a dating app, swiping along looking at photos of attractive high-status women who seem to have it all together-- and yet are completely turned off. Even if I had Andrew Tate status--- and he agrees with me on this: nothing turns him off more than some jaded bimbo who has been everywhere and has flown on a private jet. Shit like that. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Absolutely useless waste of a hole. Why would an even high status man waste their time trying to make an already pampered bitch even more pampered and high status?. It's a drain on resources, financial and mental, and too high risk. It's also horrible for the fucking environment, for you soys that need convincing. There's no bigger turn on to men than a woman that doesn't know her own worth. It's like buying an item on sale.

Women are fucking retards for being into "confident" men. So you like to pay top dollar for a piece of shit car you dumb ass bitch? That's the logic that goes on in normie brain when it comes to their relationship with confidence. NONSENSE

It's even like this with friends. I dont want to befriend some dude that is competent and has shit to do. People like this will ABANDON you and make you feel like SHIT for just existing.

I want to be surrounded by a bunch of losers that will trauma dump on me, so I can feel comfortable to also trauma dump.

Last edited:
Life experience and high self-esteem are, like so many things, good for men but bad for foids.

Bc rich foids are cum dumpsters, worse than average foids, that's why

Because they think what they find attractive in men is also what makes females attractive to men, so they imitate the Chad who last dumped their seed into their womb. Almost like men and female brains are different but that would be such a sexist thing to say teehe :foidSoy:

Beckie’s have the lowest self esteem usually HTB or MTB

That’s why girls who absolutely hate themselves and are anorexic are the best. You can make them feel like shit even more and they won’t fault you for it because deep down they know they’re a piece of shit, you’re just doing them a favor and reminding them.