Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:Loving the rain on a summer day

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
I actually love when it rains on summer.Since im not a normie having fun on hot sun,id rather enjoy a beautiful rain.Alsowhen it rains it gets a bit chilly.I love sitting on the balcony enjoying the rain,listening to some sad music.Lifefuel for me seriously

I get a headache when I stay inside while it's sunny. And even though I have no friends or gf I still feel like I have to go outside, otherwise i'm wasting my life. I usually just end up walking around for an hour or two and go back home.
I can't wait for summer to be over.

Any weather normies hate is good by me

Same. The smell of it. How most plants change when they get soaked. I like going on rainy walks with an umbrella even if my feet and legs gets wet.

Same. The rain is our friend.

Yep. Summer is unbearable tbh

I absolutely adore when rain or storm is coming. Sky shatteres itself in two, everything starts to look like contrast set of reality maxed out, clouds become like paint in glass of water. The heat recedes, the wind lets you breathe deeply and finally shhhhhhhhhh...