Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: looking better with long hair

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
In most “civilized” cultures men are somewhat expected to have short hair and women are somewhat expected to have long hair. I and many others would say long hair compliments a woman’s facial features and short hair compliments a man’s facial features. The only reason a man would look better with long hair than he does with short hair is because he has more feminine facial features.

it’s something I notice among my friends, they all look better with long hair. I’ve known all of them at a point and time in there life where they’ve had short hair and long hair and they all looked better with long hair.

Sure, Chad doesn’t look bad with long hair but he looks best with shorter hair because it makes his masculine facial features pop more.

Take a look at Daryl Dixon, from the walking dead. He’s not an extremely conventionally attractive dude, he’s not incel but not chad. As the seasons progress and his hair gets longer he objectively starts to look better.

I don’t look good with long hair though..
Also my father dislikes it. I’ve once bleached my hair like ER and he despised it, he was very happy when I cut it all off.

I look like shit either way
but hiding the fucked up skull shape is preferred

I have long hair, but it seems that norwood reaper is coming after me

Serious norwooding would be total tragedy for me

I look subhuman regardless of my hair length

This is false. Even Chads look better with long(er) hair.

Ugly males look better with long hair because it hides their gigantic forehead, dumbo ears, and deformed skull. Of course you can still tell that they're ugly genetic dog shit.

No hair for your face

BWHAHAAHAHAH WHAT??????

I look better with long hair aswell, i'm still below average though.

Seriously I can't even imagine being bald with my deformed skull.

I don’t look good with long hair though..
Also my father dislikes it. I’ve once bleached my hair like ER and he despised it, he was very happy when I cut it all off.
I don’t look good with long hair but I look better with it than I do short hair.

I’m not saying long hair will cure inceldom, you’ll just look like less of a jackass

Thats true for me but jfl at supporting MUH CIVILIZATIIN FUCK THIS.

I could never grow long hair, i tried to grow it once but after 6 months the hair was just going up and i looked like a subhuman hobo, now it doesn't matter anymore since i'm balding and my hair needs 3 months to grow one centimeter. :lul: