Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait- Little to no Family

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
In the area I live almost every latino, white chad, black, and foid are always attending huge family events. They always have gossip or something to do with someone. If they need help or advice or new friends they always have someone to call.
I grew up in a house of 3. Me, my disabled mother, and my mentally ill brother. I watched them struggle alone in this country to have enough to eat and keep the lights on. Most years were spent alone and empty. I have no cousins to call, or uncles to turn to. I cant even imagine a “family event” ive only overheard people describing it at work or back in school.
As an incel I believe multiple things already are against you in life before you ever even encounter the effect of your looks on your life. So many normies are seen ascending like its nothing because they already have established social circles. They are all born on easy mode. They always have something to celebrate while many peoples lives like mine are more relatable to a gothic 18th century novel. Its over.

In the area I live almost every latino, white chad, black, and foid are always attending huge family events. They always have gossip or something to do with someone. If they need help or advice or new friends they always have someone to call.
I grew up in a house of 3. Me, my disabled mother, and my mentally ill brother. I watched them struggle alone in this country to have enough to eat and keep the lights on. Most years were spent alone and empty. I have no cousins to call, or uncles to turn to. I cant even imagine a “family event” ive only overheard people describing it at work or back in school.
As an incel I believe multiple things already are against you in life before you ever even encounter the effect of your looks on your life. So many normies are seen ascending like its nothing because they already have established social circles. They are all born on easy mode. They always have something to celebrate while many peoples lives like mine are more relatable to a gothic 18th century novel. Its over.
Brutal truecel trait. Never began.

yup, only live with my dad and don't talk to him too much

I have huge family but they are all normies and i care not even for my close family

The only family members I have left are in another country

Hits too close to home. My (half)brother was disabled while my mother was sleeping around constantly. I got my hatred for chads early because of my mother's descision to court sadistic men constantly.