Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: liking winter instead summer

Of course.
Winter is the best.
Specially for me, since i like wearing black hoodies to hide my face.
The winter is beautiful. The summer is for degenerates who want to be half-naked trying to get fucked.

Why do you like cold weather if youre staying inside anyway? Go outside while its a thunderstorm and tell me how much you like cold weather

Because it gives me the illusion that no one else is having fun outside. When I look out and I see the sun it just reminds me of all the shit i'm missing out on. And actually I love being outside during a thunderstorm. It's very relaxing. I usually look for shelter but I can stare at the rain for hours ngl.

Ye

Fall and Winter keeps foids from dressing like hookers and allows us to veil subhuman features with clothing.

tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif

Because it gives me the illusion that no one else is having fun outside. When I look out and I see the sun it just reminds me of all the shit i'm missing out on. And actually I love being outside during a thunderstorm. It's very relaxing. I usually look for shelter but I can stare at the rain for hours ngl.
This too.