Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: liking gore

R

Ryoth

5'5 turbomanlet in Germany
-
All weirdos I know likes gore and they get no bitches and are lone losers who think they are some special tough ones for watching gore

All weirdos I know likes gore and they get no bitches and are lone losers who think they are some special tough ones for watching gore
i dont like watching gore.

Well I'd say incels are more likely to become hateful due to years of abuse so this might be true.

Theres nothing tough about liking to watch gore, Its about how much you can stomach.

Doesnt prove your a man just because you watch gore.

Its prolly genetic too that your able to sit thru it.

no? you guys are dark triad moggers.
i love watching a foid get punched in the fucking face :feelshehe:

although foids gettin shot/stabbed/set on fire by those spic cartels is too much for me

just a simple punch in the face is ok

Ms. Pacman is a satisfying video. :feelshehe:

yeah, only karens and women who initiated it. i dont like seeing innocent people getting beat tf out of though lol
ive turned into a sour nigga the last couple of years

bad thing happen to (innocent) foid = good feeling happen to my brain

@Fat Link Should .is have a gore section?

I still browse /gif/ every day for its rekt threads

It used to be shocking and gross but now it's depressing.

ive seen videos online of mexican cartel members chopping up rival bodies and peeling their skin off and didnt flinch once

Yes but I prefer more subtle ones like fights or car accidents (it's not empathy but disgust with their insides)

Im fine with gore. Its lost its novelty

true subhumans like gore and jerkoff to it

Real gore tho? I mean i like gory horror movies and games if that counts

yeah i like gore from my childhood and especially when victims are foids.

But it never aroused me sexually tho i dont like the mix of gore and sex.

I don't like gore and try avoid watching it.

I don't like gore and try avoid watching it.
pussy

i used to browse gore sites and once saw a video of a brazilian prison riot where a rival gang was playing soccer with the severed head of another gang member

I really don't like this insult because we are all incels and having less masculine traits, including not liking gore, definitely is a reason why girls don't like some of us.

I really don't like this insult because we are all incels and having less masculine traits, including not liking gore, definitely is a reason why girls don't like some of us.
im sorry, i apologize

I used to watch it a lot during highschool, not nearly as much now. The occasional vid of some htb getting snuffed out is enough for me

Cope, my slayer friend sends me gore vids without my consent

im too desensitized most of its just boring to me

Can’t relate, but you are right that it’s mostly ugly people who watch that stuff

Yes this relates to the other close incel trait which is always putting up a front because you're always fearful.
"uh... god forbid someone makes me mad! hell breaks loose!"
"you ain't ever seen crazy unless you step on my toes"
"I just blackout and see red. I'm dangerous"
"now I'm no killer but if you push my buttons, I am liable to go to jail"
Ok tough guy shut the fuck up damn. Ok you saw a guy getting skinned alive we are not 14 anymore to come and laugh about it. Making jokes about sensitive subjects as a grown man is also a sign of low iq. I get it, rape and cancer is funny to you, but you're a grown ass man dude.