Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: life is fucking boring

B

Butter Dawg

Self-banned
-
It’s Christmas season and I’m rotting per usual. No idea what to do as an adult besides rot on the internet all day. If I was a normie with a gf at least I could fuck or do something that isn’t staring at a screen all day.

It’s Christmas season and I’m rotting per usual. No idea what to do as an adult besides rot on the internet all day. If I was a normie with a gf at least I could fuck or do something that isn’t staring at a screen all day.
yup spent the last 4 days playing idle games. such an exciting existence.

nah it's comfy :feelscomfy:
outside is fuckin hell i rather stay inside (forever)

Can you actually be bored if you have internet conection, you always have something to read/watch/listen.

Yes it's not fun, but it isn't the boredom you experienced as a child when you had nothing to do.
That's why I love being online. Because it lets me learn new things and explore the world without leaving my comfy apartment.

nah it's comfy :feelscomfy:
outside is fuckin hell i rather stay inside (forever)
Aaf

I'd rot inside my room rather than going out to watch normie vermins that always trying to mog each other.

When you’re NEET everyday Is long and boring especially when you don’t have a social life

Your post is on point, that has been my life since 13. I sometimes wonder if I would actually suffer serving years in a prison since I don't even know what having a life is. I feel like I live in spectator mode.

If I was a normie with a gf at least I could fuck or do something that isn’t staring at a screen all day.
Most normies I see don't get sex and spending time with their GF is betabuxxing her meals/presents. Only chadlite+ have exciting sex lives.

Life feels like being in a state of melancholia all the time. The world is a terrible place. Filled with horrors and pain. The process of natural selection thrives on pain and suffering.

Doesn't matter if it's a holiday season or not, life is always boring.