Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: LARPing as a High-T Alpha

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
This is one of the only places in the world where you'll be called a low-T beta cuck by someone with a K-On or other anime girl AVI.

Appreciate that lol.

You are a low-T beta cuck

dafuq yo sahy to me nigger?! bich let fight in da hood rite here rite now

High T doesn't equate with aesthetics but yeah it's funny

so if I had non anime related avi you would believe that im high t?

so if I had non anime related avi you would believe that im high t?
Maybe. It's just extra ironic when the AVI of the person saying it is an anime girl lol.

I don’t do that tbh

Maybe. It's just extra ironic when the AVI of the person saying it is an anime girl lol.
it's more ironic when you get insulted based on your looks on an incel forum

This is one of the only places in the world where you'll be called a low-T beta cuck by someone with a K-On or other anime girl AVI.

Appreciate that lol.
Massive black suppository. Lots of copers on this forum.

I can say it because i have a high t chad as avi

you'll be called a low-T beta cuck by someone with a K-On or other anime girl AVI.
Legit lol’d. JFL at these cucks worshipping masculinity. Clinging to some last vestige of virtual ‘manhood’ since they are so emphatically denied it in the real world - it’s absolutely pathetic to watch.

Legit lol’d. JFL at these cucks worshipping masculinity. Clinging to some last vestige of virtual ‘manhood’ since they are so emphatically denied it in the real world - it’s absolutely pathetic to watch.
Your francis bacon avi is one of the best avis here tbh

Your francis bacon avi is one of the best avis here tbh
Thanks, I think it fits with the tone of the forum pretty well, he’s my favourite artist tbh.

I just saw @manicel ’s avi above mine in this thread and noticed the similarity in staging. It’s as if mine is a reflection of sipping Cuckerberg’s tortured soul in the spirit world.

Thanks, I think it fits with the tone of the forum pretty well, he’s my favourite artist tbh.

I just saw @manicel ’s avi above mine in this thread and noticed the similarity in staging. It’s as if mine is a reflection of sipping Cuckerberg’s tortured soul in the spirit world.
Yeah, his head series are among my favorites, I considered choosing head 6 as my avi, I believe it represents an incel's feelings quite well

Im the lowest t user here, there.

That's more of a PUA trait than an incel trait tbh. All the PUAs pretend they're alpha chads who slay when in reality they're fat dweebs eating Cheetos in their mom's basement.

Yeah, his head series are among my favorites, I considered choosing head 6 as my avi, I believe it represents an incel's feelings quite well
Yeah head 6 is brutal. I was thinking of going with head 3 as well because I love it.

I actually made a thread about a year ago asking people which Bacon painting best summed up their life:

I should’ve put more options in tbh, maybe I’ll do another one at some point.

That's more of a PUA trait than an incel trait tbh. All the PUAs pretend they're alpha chads who slay when in reality they're fat dweebs eating Cheetos in their mom's basement.
No, I meant people on here who call others low-T, soys, beta, cucks, everyday lol. It definitely happens not that they're acting like they get sex.

lmao this is so fucking true. so many low t faggots calling others low t faggots

Appreciate that lol.
made me lol hard ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back