Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: kids hate you

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was at a trampoline park in the dodgeball area. a group of little kids were playing dodgeball when i hit one of them. they all got mad telling me dont hit him with the dodgeball because hes young and i said then he should get out of the dodgeball area. an employee was eventually called but thankfully she saw how retarded it was that they were complaining about hitting someone with a dodgeball when they were in the dodgball area and she kicked out all the little shits and not me :feelzez: later though the kids would insult me and throw ice at me. they would follow me around the trampoline park salty that their snitching backfired on them. when i walked out the park they followed me out and threw even more ice and the youngest one (i think 6 years old) tried to hit me so i pushed him away and they got so mad i was laughing so hard. another girl there (i think 12) went over and slapped me on my back when i was turned around because i had hit her in the face with the dodgeball and i called her a bitch and said if she does that again ill right hook her in the face and she didnt do it again

(disclaimer for IT lurkers: no children were harmed in the writing of this post and i am also 15 so i am not an adult picking on little kids or anything :feelsaww:)

Last edited:
Fucking micro NPCs I hope someone kills them (on harvest moon 64)

Adolescents, indeed. Young children, no.

My younger half-cousins were always fairly respectful to me. Their older siblings, however, were quite different. My fifteen-year-old paternal cousin was also respectful to me when she was much younger. Her older sister disregarded my presence completely.

Maya:

She'd play with me and throw her bottle at me when she was a toddler. I'd entertain her alone for much of the day.

Azaria:

Azaria would stay with my grandparents. She'd always greet me and hug me. She was fairly kind to me and asked me if I was okay.

Joshua:

Again, respectful to me. Did not denigrate me, laugh, or make excuses for poor personality traits.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

Allow me to empathize once again:

She also kicked our seven-year-old cousin in the abdomen due to frustration.

BPD and bipolar are the given excuses.

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

A Portuguese joke.

Anyway: Half-cousin Azaria is embarrassed by her black traits. She believed that her gutter-feces aunt's lighter-skin made her intelligent.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

I worked at a daycare and the kids loved me but I’m still incel as fuck. theory debunked

I worked at a daycare and the kids loved me but I’m still incel as fuck. theory debunked

Younger children aren't as vain. Especially darker-skinned ones.

Sometimes kids would randomly hit me for no reason whenever I go outside and I can't do shit because most of the time their family is always around them.

But there was one moment though where a kid hit me with a stick in my left arm who assumed I'm gay (I live in a conservative country) because I was with my chad friend and I have autistic mannerisms which made me look like a faggot to him but I proved him wrong and fought back. I yelled at him, he ran away, I chased him and I slapped his head. As me and my friend were leaving the scene, the kid and I where insulting each other and my friend was laughing hysterically at us. I have a feeling that my friend led me to that street because he knew it was going to happen and it would be fun to see me fight a kid. My friend was such an evil cunt.

Nah kids are better to me than other people my age
for me its the opposite. at social events with kids my age i usually just hang around the old people. i can get along with them more

Yeah even kids get disgusted when they look at me and they don't even try to hide it i swear im killing a kid if i find one alone somewhere fucking faggots (in video game)

kids hate me but my 5 years old sister loves me so much, i guess i am somewhat lucky.

i was at a trampoline park in the dodgeball area. a group of little kids were playing dodgeball when i hit one of them. they all got mad telling me dont hit him with the dodgeball because hes young and i said then he should get out of the dodgeball area. an employee was eventually called but thankfully she saw how retarded it was that they were complaining about hitting someone with a dodgeball when they were in the dodgball area and she kicked out all the little shits and not me :feelzez: later though the kids would insult me and throw ice at me. they would follow me around the trampoline park salty that their snitching backfired on them. when i walked out the park they followed me out and threw even more ice and the youngest one (i think 6 years old) tried to hit me so i pushed him away and they got so mad i was laughing so hard. another girl there (i think 12) went over and slapped me on my back when i was turned around because i had hit her in the face with the dodgeball and i called her a bitch and said if she does that again ill right hook her in the face and she didnt do it again

(disclaimer for IT lurkers: no children were harmed in the writing of this post and i am also 15 so i am not an adult picking on little kids or anything :feelsaww:)
That's how children in general are,psycho sociopathic brats:reeeeee:
But growm people hate more tbh,I like kids very much

Adolescents, indeed. Young children, no.

My younger half-cousins were always fairly respectful to me. Their older siblings, however, were quite different. My fifteen-year-old paternal cousin was also respectful to me when she was much younger. Her older sister disregarded my presence completely.

Maya:

She'd play with me and throw her bottle at me when she was a toddler. I'd entertain her alone for much of the day.

Azaria:

Azaria would stay with my grandparents. She'd always greet me and hug me. She was fairly kind to me and asked me if I was okay.

Joshua:

Again, respectful to me. Did not denigrate me, laugh, or make excuses for poor personality traits.
Your family sounds like a bunch of psychos,ng:feelswhat:l,im sorry forfor that:cryfeels:

Incel trait: everybody hates you.

good. i hate them too.

I don't like little kids they're always anoing. And they don't like me because they feel since they born that they need treat uglier people worse

Your family sounds like a bunch of psychos

My maternal side is indeed very problematic.

Younger children aren't as vain. Especially darker-skinned ones.

My younger paternal cousin was quite playful with me. Sadly, I was once reprimanded for mimicking Mother's hand gestures.

Observe:

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

^ The Darker-Skinned kid was kinder than the older lighter kids. ^

I fantasized about Self-Defense while alone in the basement many times.

I fantasized about Self-Defense while alone in the basement many times.

My half-cousin "hugged" me. She also would criticize me with my half-aunt and denigrate me for my autistic traits when I was a young child.

I remember an occasion where we returned to their home after visiting my half-uncle.

I was sitting on the floor. My cousin denigrated me, I said something negative in return...her mother then denigrated me also.

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

Did not read but I can relate

kids are scared of me :feelsaww:

she kicked out all the little shits and not me :feelzez:
As someone who used to work at a trampoline park, good. There were so many times the kids complained about getting hit in the dodgeball area. Just get out of the dodgeball area :feelstastyman: