Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: jokermaxx for normies and end up dying

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
★★★★★
this guy jumped off a tour boat on a dare, probably pressured by normies

NYPICHPDPICT000011829330.jpg

this is the last photo of him alive

NYPICHPDPICT000011800758.jpg

was it worth it :society:

Last edited:
dying in the dark while being in the ocean is my biggest fears. i even rather die burned alive in the mid of a sunny day than dying in a dark watery place. shit looks terrifying

This is why you don't interact with normies. If they sense there's something off with you they'll relegate you to the jester position and peer pressure you into oblivion to play the monkey for them.

This is why you don't interact with normies. If they sense there's something off with you they'll relegate you to the jester position and peer pressure you into oblivion to play the monkey for them.
Yup my entire life basically. Still happens to this day and I just let these faggots disrespect e because I can’t roast for shit irl

:lul:Fucking retard

Never relax around normers

tfw you're more likely to die to some normie friend or relative than you are to some ER
Its his fault he wanted to entertain them to fit in so bad and its costed his life thats why blackpill is so IMPORTANT

Fuck them normniggers, it's never worth it. Knowing that I will never jestermaxx is my biggest lifefuel

dying in the dark while being in the ocean is my biggest fears. i even rather die burned alive in the mid of a sunny day than dying in a dark watery place. shit looks terrifying
Yeah this would be a really shitty way to die. Dude probably got swept away by a current and was screaming and nobody heard him. Eventually he was surrounded by nothing but blackness and the water would be cold as fuck, and eventually he became so cold he could no longer keep his head above the water, and drowned.

The ship remained in the area for several hours while the crew attempted to look for Robbins.
Imagine the lengths they would have gone to if it was a white woman who went overboard.

Normies had a nice laugh then banged i suppose.

And there were probably sharks in the water. Really scary shit. I hope jestercels soul is now at peace.

If you're that stupid to just jump off a boat for some normfag attention then good riddance.

Darwin Award for another retard

Wish he will come back and go ER on normies.

Brutal. This is what awaits when you interact with normies as a subhuman

this guy jumped off a tour boat on a dare, probably pressured by normies

NYPICHPDPICT000011829330.jpg

this is the last photo of him alive

NYPICHPDPICT000011800758.jpg

was it worth it :society:

It is sad how much stupid people will do to get attention. I am glad I have gotten older and more mature that I no longer subscribe to social pressure when you are young. It is very difficult to not realize what you were being manipulated to do by stupid people in order to get them to accept you. I am glad i'm loner.

Never began for stupid normies

This is what being a borderline incel/failed normies will get you. High tier normtards are NOT your friends

This is what being a borderline incel/failed normies will get you. High tier normtards are NOT your friends
indeed they love bullying and mogging who they consider "inferior"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back