Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: joining this forum made you hate people less

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Having 200+ members sharing the same dreadful circumstance as you; made you more empathetic and sympathetic.
its super easy to deny the pain of someone else's suffering, unless you were subjected to the same level of pain and suffering; thus inceltear would never understand us.

you are wrong

When i joined i was really happy that i found people who are thinkalikes and who accepted me in their groups even though im a weirdo.

I started hating woman more when joined here

you are wrong
this

Having 200+ members sharing the same dreadful circumstance as you; made you more empathetic and sympathetic.
its super easy to deny the pain of someone else's suffering, unless you were subjected to the same level of pain and suffering; thus inceltear would never understand us.
Bro, I hate most of you. Most of you are mentally challenged, low iq shitposters who piss into bottles and think it's a good idea to rot your teeth out. Most of the incels.is users are absolute garbage and don't even deserve a gf.

There are only a few here who have a brain and take care of themselves and actually deserve a gf but aren't able to get one. Those are the guys I vibe with and they're a minority sadly.

At least I now have an outlet for these feelings. I was going mad when I was just suffering in silence. There's nowhere you can talk about inceldom without facing social consequences. And no, you shouldn't hand over all your money to some foid or kike who will just talk down to you for 60 minutes. Therapy is a meme.

Last edited:
this

Bro, I hate most of you. Most of you are mentally challenged, low iq shitposters who piss into bottles and think it's a good idea to rot your teeth out. Most of the incels.is users are absolute garbage and don't even deserve a gf.

There are only a few here who have a brain and take care of themselves and actually deserve a gf but aren't able to get one. Those are the guys I vibe with and they're a minority sadly.
Which 2018cel you hate?

Lmao

wow kind stranger, you destroyed those hateful soggy knees inels! here, you deserve this.

ty buddy boyo
Seriously though how can you say inkwels here don't deserve a gf. Every single brothER here, yes even the morbidly obese ones with pissbottles and rageposters/schizoposters have better personality than the thousands of criminals including mass murder and rape and whatnot rotting in prison who have wives/gf/baby mommas or foids writing them letters.

You're saying those criminals deserve gf more than innocent boys here?

Seriously though how can you say inkwels here don't deserve a gf. Every single brothER here, yes even the morbidly obese ones with pissbottles and rageposters/schizoposters have better personality than the thousands of criminals including mass murder and rape and whatnot rotting in prison who have wives/baby mommas or foids writing them letters.

You're saying those criminals deserve gf more than innocent boys here?
Thank you for typing out that reply 2019cel, most 2022cels wouldn't do that.

Yes, I honestly think that morbidly obese brothERs with pissbottles and rageposters/shizoposters don't deserve a gf. I think they have bad personalities. How can you have a good personality if you can't even take care of your own body or can't even control yourself to not post rage/schizo garbage? The criminals you're talking about are a minority. Are you refering to Meeks? That's just one guy.

Nope, quite the opposite for me

Yes, I honestly think that morbidly obese brothERs with pissbottles and rageposters/shizoposters don't deserve a gf. I think they have bad personalities. How can you have a good personality if you can't even take care of your own body or can't even control yourself to not post rage/schizo garbage?
I don't think those two are related, there are lots of fat people with good personality, also normies do rage post sometimes. They will rage post about others they don't like, such as coworkers or twitter foids do it against short and ugly males. Maybe they don't use racial slurs or whatever but the attitude is still the same. And while I agree rage and schizo is a sign of bad personality it's not that bad in the grand scheme of things compared to murder and shit.

The criminals you're talking about are a minority. Are you refering to Meeks? That's just one guy.
Nah, there are so many examples I couldn't even list them all. Look at all the low class trash on Maury or Jerry Springer who have relationship or paternity/maternity drama. Look how many hood nigs/fake hood wigs get arrested and they have a gf or some bitch they are fking with. Look at websites like writeaprisoner.com for foids to chat with guys in prison.

I was rotting in the basement alone for several years. Then, I was rotting in my apartment for one year.

I didn't join in 2019 due to "racial differences".