Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: It doesn't matter what good things you do in private. Good things never come back to you.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Karma isn't real. Doesn't matter how much you give to the world or try to help. The only thing "it" gives you back is the off chance some random person doesnt decide to flip and murder you today. I don't want to brag about what i've done, I told my mom and is kind of it. But it doesn't matter the little "good things" i do. It's never EVER EVER paid back to me. I never made more friends, I never had people notice and i've never had people be kinder to me because of it. I hate it.

you ever see Dhar Mann's skits on youtube? they're so cringe cause it goes with this idea that karma does exist. that the bad people are unsuccessful in life. it's not true :reeeeee:

Karma isn't real. Doesn't matter how much you give to the world or try to help. The only thing "it" gives you back is the off chance some random person doesnt decide to flip and murder you today. I don't want to brag about what i've done, I told my mom and is kind of it. But it doesn't matter the little "good things" i do. It's never EVER EVER paid back to me. I never made more friends, I never had people notice and i've never had people be kinder to me because of it. I hate it.
Just world fallacy.

yes i can relate.

Dog eat dog world.

If you follow that path the whole world will hate you in the same way that martyrs are hated

very relatable. i used to be extremely kind yet was still bullied mercilessly from a very young age. nowadays i am not as kind at least.

Dog eat dog world.
Contrary to popular belief, dogs do not eat other dogs. (They only bite each other)

But Chinese people do eat dogs... (After they "tenderize them" by beating them)

It does matter bhai

I gave my eastern euro neighboir £1.50 to buy some stuff at shop and he gave me £2 back 2 weeks later. So maybe sometimes people will pay it back. But by people I mean men, women will take what you give for granted.
I also helped my best bro move his mum out of her flat when she was evicted, he gave me a half gram of nice weed for that a few weeks later.

You are not good if you expect a reward for your actions

however you define goodness, OP is still correct. there is no karmic justice to life.
Yes, world in reality is unfair.

It's because of that, that if I must choose a religion I would choose christianity and not buddhism

Karma means that world is fair, and it's not
[UWSL]While the Bible clearly states that good people suffer and bad people prevail in this world, but God will judge every human heart and actions.[/UWSL]