Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: if someone put a bullet through your head right now, they would be doing you a favor

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
What is there to live for, honestly?

Sometimes wish someone would while I sleep.

I urged the cop who stopped me for reckless driving to shoot me. He became very angry, I got arrested, he pointed me with a taser and I went to jail for one and a half hour to wait while they got their paperwork done. The same year I climbed on a crane at random construction site but I didn't dare to jump even when I saw a chad with two hot girls on balcony at heights. It was too much for me that day to listen cheerful shit about summer plans and about physical affection on radio while I saw so much happiness during the day.

Before taking your own life, take a Stacy's life. Then kys

I'm not gonna go out alone
elliot-rodger-chad.gif

that would be ideal. that or a heart attack. better yet my family dies in a car crash and i get the life insurance money so I can donate to the incel protection force

Not really... Perhaps after 50, yes.

Throughout high school I always hoped someone would shoot me in the back of the head when walking through campus. I feel so embarrassed to be alive.

I think about it everyday