Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait? I don't know how to deal with woman

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
Besides the fact that I'm autistic and repulsive to woman, even If I had a chance to date one I would not know how to behave, I don't know how to treat them to make them happy, I don't know how to make them horny, I don't know how to give attention, I would probably just annoy her till she leaves me.
Anyone here suffers from the same problem? can you imagine yourself being a good boyfriend to a girl if she gave you a chance?

Other than direct family members I have never known a foid tbh

lol same

idk how to be smooth with foids. impossible to be smooth when you're ugly

In the same boat. I often vacillate between whether I should even consider myself to be an incel due to my brain being wired... wrong. I struggle to feel certain emotions genuinely; I fear I would not be able to love a woman or be "normal" around her. My natural state is to be alone as I cannot stand being around people sapping my energy from just existing and being social.

If a girl was to show explicit interest in me, how would I even respond? I would have to force myself to go along and pretend that I am interested in her. A tricky situation, I have yet to come across a woman I actually like. Perhaps I am just defunct, faulty. As long as I have my copes and have a healthy outlet to release my energy then I am content.
I have the same problem and I've been diagnosed with autism, I cannot feel emotions in the same intensity as most people do, my brain operate mostly logically which makes it harder for me to behave socially and undestand social cues, maybe you should check out with a doctor.

I am also diagnosed, Aspergers. Wasn't sure if I was explicit enough in my response. It sucks, even if we "ascend" would we even be able to register our supposed elevation? Just makes me upset.
No matter how much I think about it, I can't imagine myself in a relantioship, I wouldn't know how to behave most of the time, she would expect reactions from me that I probably wouldn't give because I'm bad at reading social cues, can you imagine if she called me to meet her family ? me? hahahahah that would be funny.
most people that I talk know I'm weird after 5 minutes of talking, I know that because many have said that to me, one foid even called me a psychopath hahahaha she mistook psychopathy with retardation

I don't know how to treat them to make them happy
Part of the issue here is that most young women today are literally encouraged to be retarded for most of their 20s. And I literally mean, they're infantilized. If they fuck up, it's your fault for not knowing the signs (even if it came out of fucking nowhere). It's literally designed for normie men to know how to navigate the absolute RNG that is young women, and even then, most of it just ends up being obeying the girl to keep the peace.

Basically, they cannot be pleased. The vast majority of them are fickle on a level where they would literally stop being attracted to you if you don't get the waiter's attention or you look kinda ugly when you're alseep.