Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: I couldn't collect all the stars In Mario galaxy

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I fucking couldnt because of that one trash mission it was fucking rigged because of the Jews at Nintendo make everything hard fucking cunts:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
View: https://youtu.be/_b9MK0q90h4

mario galaxy is a good game.
as a kid i got stuck on boo’s purple coins in the bone pen for an hour.

but i still got all the stars.

As an achievement hunter I've done my share of collecting shit. If you just keep trying, by pure statistics, you are bound to get it some day.

All I know is Mario is the biggest simp in video games.

Never marios are much easier, my nephew beat 3d world and odyssey when he was 4yo and 5yo and beat bowser's fury at 6yo. I had to help him a lot with mario sunshine and galaxy.

Most of you are prolly 6'ft jfl chads.is once again:feelsseriously:
mario galaxy is a good game.
as a kid i got stuck on boo’s purple coins in the bone pen for an hour.

but i still got all the stars.
This is because you are Chad

Nintendo is secretly composed of sadistic programmers.

You still have the original game for the Wii, or are you playing the remake on the Switch?

Completed Mafia 2 on hand difficulty again but on PS4 this time, best PS3 version on hard. Cba to chase the platinum at the moment.

I hated all the Mario games growing up, brocel. Mario 64 was too hard, Mario Party required actual friends :cryfeels:, Paper Mario looked gay as fuck, and Mario Kart seemed faggy to me also. Super Smash Bros is a cult classic though.

I hated all the Mario games growing up, brocel. Mario 64 was too hard, Mario Party required actual friends :cryfeels:, Paper Mario looked gay as fuck, and Mario Kart seemed faggy to me also. Super Smash Bros is a cult classic though.
Paper Mario is based but in that game everyone is Mario's bitch and he has a harem of goomba girls and boo chicks