Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: horrible mouth genetics

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I have bad TMJ which basically means my mouth joint is retarded. It popples and cracks. Pair that with the irritable bowel syndrome i've talked about and life is hell. My molars are mostly fucked. Top left one has been pulled. Bottom I shelled out cash for root canal a while ago but the one on the opposite side is rotted through from the side now jfl.

Uneven teeth, missing teeth, dentist said i was a drug user and wouldn't believe me when i said i've never done drugs, i have a short tongue and i have a hard time pronouncing some words, had to go to special ed as a kid for that.

Uneven teeth, missing teeth, dentist said i was a drug user and wouldn't believe me when i said i've never done drugs, i have a short tongue and i have a hard time pronouncing some words, had to go to special ed as a kid for that.
Me too. Speech therapy was fucking awful, still got an underbite OMEGA FUCKING KEK

Suifuel

Same

All my teeth are crooked(literally) and its made my life hell, got bullied everytime i talk. and i never even had enough money to get braces.

My teeth don't line up it's hard to close my jaws together It hurts sometimes, I have two big front teeth with a gap and gaps between my other ones.
It doesn't seem possible to have such a small palate yet still have a my teeth be so spaced out.

I think I have TMJ cuz my jaw pops and cracks when I open it too, I also have an overbite and gapped buck teeth and a thin upper lip with no cupids bow plus a long philtrum

Same i have small uneven teeth, and missing one that broke.

My teeth are fucked as well, some are uneven, and most are yellow due to a genetic trait

My teeth are horrible. I was born with genetic defectd that make me miss half of them.

My teeth are ok but couls be whiter. Maybe I'll ask me dentist for teeth whitening at some point

my teethes were bad too, family fixed it

I got horrible everything genetics.