Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: horrible mouth genetics

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Veteran
★★
34d 8h 10m
I have bad TMJ which basically means my mouth joint is retarded. It popples and cracks. Pair that with the irritable bowel syndrome i've talked about and life is hell. My molars are mostly fucked. Top left one has been pulled. Bottom I shelled out cash for root canal a while ago but the one on the opposite side is rotted through from the side now jfl.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
109d 7h 44m
Uneven teeth, missing teeth, dentist said i was a drug user and wouldn't believe me when i said i've never done drugs, i have a short tongue and i have a hard time pronouncing some words, had to go to special ed as a kid for that.

tenta

tenta

permabanned from IRL
★★★★★
46d 15h 47m
Words2_live_bye said:
Uneven teeth, missing teeth, dentist said i was a drug user and wouldn't believe me when i said i've never done drugs, i have a short tongue and i have a hard time pronouncing some words, had to go to special ed as a kid for that.
Me too. Speech therapy was fucking awful, still got an underbite OMEGA FUCKING KEK

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Veteran
★★
34d 8h 10m
Words2_live_bye said:
Suifuel

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Side character
★★★
35d 8h 58m
Words2_live_bye said:
Same

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
153d 7h 25m
All my teeth are crooked(literally) and its made my life hell, got bullied everytime i talk. and i never even had enough money to get braces.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tragically deformed
★★★
65d 3h 28m
My teeth don't line up it's hard to close my jaws together It hurts sometimes, I have two big front teeth with a gap and gaps between my other ones.
It doesn't seem possible to have such a small palate yet still have a my teeth be so spaced out.

cowpoke

cowpoke

Greycel
38d 22h 39m
I think I have TMJ cuz my jaw pops and cracks when I open it too, I also have an overbite and gapped buck teeth and a thin upper lip with no cupids bow plus a long philtrum

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
150d 15h 10m
Words2_live_bye said:
Same i have small uneven teeth, and missing one that broke.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Copium addict
★★★★
1d 19h 56m
My teeth are fucked as well, some are uneven, and most are yellow due to a genetic trait

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
18d 4h 19m
My teeth are horrible. I was born with genetic defectd that make me miss half of them.

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Veteran
★★
34d 8h 10m
simply_over said:
My teeth are horrible. I was born with genetic defectd that make me miss half of them.
That’s fuck, shit

C

calimero

Overlord
★★★
64d 20h 29m
My teeth are ok but couls be whiter. Maybe I'll ask me dentist for teeth whitening at some point

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
18d 4h 19m
Saysitsover said:
That’s fuck, shit
Yeah, atleast after years of hard work i will have normal teeth :smonk:

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★